Milton Bradley blew a gasket

Accord

Personally, I thought it was a nice touch to gently place his bat, helmet and batting gloves down at home plate.........just prior to going postal with the ball bag. Nope, can't understand why the Indians claimed he had a bit of an attitude problem.

That was some funny stuff! But what caused it?

He argues over some calls with the HP umpire, and then in the sixth came to bat, got a bad call and got pissed off. LA's manager went out to protect him b/c he argued that the ump. instigated Bradley.

That was some funny crap!! I couldn't believe when he went into the dugout and threw the net full of balls!! he then grabbed one and threw it into left field! :lol

it was funny on BBTN.

i think it was kruk comparing bradley to pinella.

its like comparing apples to oranges.

especially when pinella has said he gets a lot of it from teh likes of billy martin and its more showmanship.

bradley is just nuts.

Was it really worth a 4 or 5 game suspension over a balls and strikes call in an at bat that he got a hit in!!!!

Someone please explain his reasoning!

He's a pimp.

I don't like the guy, but he's a nutcase. He's MY kind of nutcase. And as much as I really just don't care for him as a ballplayer if he continues to throw these fits I will continue to tune in and laugh. It's great to see someone publicly just let go sometimes. Especially when you can laugh at them for doing so.

Plus, didn't a lot of people around here and the so-called "experts" say the Indians getting rid of this guy was a bad move? The Indians said the guy was a ticking time bomb... But no one could look past the fact he was a decent ballplayer.

Maybe he should be in Arkham Asylum...

its ok to vent when you get pissed off, hell the the hall way at the stadium in gainville took a beating from me when i would mess up or i thought the blue made a bad call but what bradley did is out of order this guy went nutts and he did it on the field for everyone to see and thats a no-no...if your gonna vent the way he did do in the hall or in the clubhouse he gonna get what he deserves...

Was it really worth a 4 or 5 game suspension over a balls and strikes call in an at bat that he got a hit in!!!!

Someone please explain his reasoning!

He's a pimp.

I don't like the guy, but he's a nutcase. He's MY kind of nutcase. And as much as I really just don't care for him as a ballplayer if he continues to throw these fits I will continue to tune in and laugh. It's great to see someone publicly just let go sometimes. Especially when you can laugh at them for doing so.

Plus, didn't a lot of people around here and the so-called "experts" say the Indians getting rid of this guy was a bad move? The Indians said the guy was a ticking time bomb... But no one could look past the fact he was a decent ballplayer.

Maybe he should be in Arkham Asylum... couldnt have said it any better you and I feel the same way about this guy.....

i looved 2 years ago... when he was traded from the Xpos to the Tribe and did the same thing..... Baseballs Bad Boy..... is great 4 the game..... he shows passion that these high paid Faggots dont!!!!!!

Balls and Strikes......

did u see when he threw the baseball to the warning track....... my boy can throw!!!!!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.