Elisha Cuthbert engaged?

MiRi

Andre has a wife and a kid. Just because the dude's weird doesn't make him gay.

Also, Funkmaster Flex's CLOTHES are designed by him. He said himself in an interview all he has to do is get a bunch of high cotton t-shirts, slap a logo on them and he's done.

i dont know who either of these people are.

*prays i never do anything to make me 'famous' so people can know every little stupid aspect of my life*

Me neither. I just know the chick from Passion's sig.

Apparently the dude's gay according to SOME people... But, best of luck in his marriage to a WOMAN (OMG).

*prays i never do anything to make me 'famous' so people can know every little stupid aspect of my life*

Apparently the dude's gay according to SOME people... But, best of luck in his marriage to a WOMAN (OMG). Umm... you'd be surprised. I know gay men who have kids and have been married to a woman before.

Apparently the dude's gay according to SOME people... But, best of luck in his marriage to a WOMAN (OMG). Umm... you'd be surprised. I know gay men who have kids and have been married to a woman before. Not really. I was an actor for more than a couple a years and I've met more than a few homos in my time. Some of them were married and still in the closet so to speak.

Andre: Not gay. If he is, then I'll say I'm wrong. But, how could a dude who's sole focus is to write most of his music about women, do nude paintings of women and who talks about a little head he got from some Japanese chick years ago, be gay?

Andre isnt gay

Miri OWNAGE

Owned? No, I don't consider myself getting "owned". I just admitted that Brian is right in the sense that maybe I was being stereotypical. But it's okay though. ;) I wasn't the only one saying he was "different". I'm wit 'cha Miri.....

Being a fashion designer by itself might not make you gay, but add that to being a Personal Assistant to Tinkerbell (wonder what that job description looks like) and being named Trace and there is no harm in thinking he's a little flamed-out.

Besides, it's all in fun.

Andre isnt gay

Miri OWNAGE

Owned? No, I don't consider myself getting "owned". I just admitted that Brian is right in the sense that maybe I was being stereotypical. But it's okay though. ;) I wasn't the only one saying he was "different". I'm wit 'cha Miri.....

Being a fashion designer by itself might not make you gay, but add that to being a Personal Assistant to Tinkerbell (wonder what that job description looks like) and being named Trace and there is no harm in thinking he's a little flamed-out.

Besides, it's all in fun. Well if he is gay AND can get a piece like Elisha, then more power to him.

I met this guy.... He changed my oil at the Quickie-Lube a couple months ago.

And a dude who is named Trace and works for Justin Tinkerbell trips every single alarm on my gaydar.

ROFL... :lol

it must be the Ashton Kucher Punked style this guy has....

oh wait I forgot, he sucks too.

lucky bastard! :banghead