Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LO DUCA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Featured Replies

take a look at that homer. are there still doubters??????????

wow lo duca just gave us more rbis in one swing then treanor gave us all year

wow lo duca just gave us more rbis in one swing then treanor gave us all year

487590[/snapback]

wow! low blow of the evening :lol

Wow man, first time here, everyone gets up to welcome him, and first pitch HR, great! just great!!!!

take a look at that homer. are there still doubters??????????

487582[/snapback]

 

1st things 1st, here's a pat on the back...you called that one :rolleyes:

 

2nd: YES! We needed that...if he can keep this up this half, this trade could work out....then again, our starting pitching needs to shape up....

What a shot!

487629[/snapback]

 

hey, add me to your liberals list...i don't know what "phlub" means... :D

hahaha. phlub is a screen name.....pm = private message....boy is my face red

That must have been left over from the first half because as we have been told....he never hits in the 2nd half :hat

That must have been left over from the first half because as we have been told....he never hits in the 2nd half :hat

487649[/snapback]

 

That was 1 AB... after a month we'll see how this works out...

Kasper said that was Duca's 7th HR in July. He has 11 overall.

487666[/snapback]

1 since the break.

 

 

I really hope this trade works out. I've followed the Marlins since the expansion draft and love the team. I just feel we were a better team on July 29th and am upset at how many board members view young players. Just put me on your ignore lists for the next few days.

Too bad that Manzanillo had to mess everything up...When Sledge came up, i felt like he was going to hit out and he did...when Josias starts off pitching bad you need to take him out

While I still think the Dodgers won the trade, I (an Expos fan) have no doubt that Lo Duca will be a solid pickup for you guys.

 

But before you put him in the Marlins Hall of Fame, keep in mind that his homer was off Rocky Biddle, quite possibly the worst pitcher in baseball.

OMGLODUCA! :p

 

Too bad I missed this and was watching the Braves/Mets game instead.

I was at the game tonight, Gonzo was at the plate and all of a sudden LoDuca appeared in the on-deck circle in the 6th inning, before he was even announced and when Gonzo was still at the plate, the crowd began to notice him and started to give him a standing ovation. Alex reached 1st on a walk and LoDuca's name was announed by the PA announcer, the crowd went crazy and you could just tell LoDuca was feeding off the energy in PPS. He stepped to the plate, the Expos pitcher wound up, kicked, and delivered... on the very first pitch Paul LoDuca ever saw as a Marlin he knocked a 2 run jack to left field, it was spectacular... KIRK GIBSON TYPE OF SPECTACULAR!. As he rounded the bases he never once touched the ground, the crowd loved it and he gave us a curtain call. When the ball left his bat, I and everyone else immediately knew that it was gone, I actually took a double take and all I could think of when LoDuca was rounding the bases was the famous "I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW!" call from the 1988 World Series, there are no words to describe what happened inside of PPS tonight, to call it anything short of spectacular would be an enormous understatement.

 

In Beinfest We Trust.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.