Josh goes into WS Mode

Flag Man

Unless his finger-tip falls off, I think Josh Beckett will go in tonight with his '03 WS attitude and performance.

This young, extremely talented, pitcher is youthfully emotional and, though plagued by the bizzare finger problem which has greatly handicapped his performance this season... I think he is ready to be explosive on the mound.

I think he'll go in with a Do or Die attitude.

I won't be surprised to see him tag out a runner on the first-base line.

And we need this boost tonight.

105 hits and 3 replies.? No one wants to talk about Beckett and how high the bar is.?

More interest in "Mermaids" and "Autographs."

Maybe after the game there will be opinions.

527302[/snapback]

What's there to say?

"Yes, I agree. He needs to pitch well tonight"

527399[/snapback]

Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing. Who cares what you think Beckett is going to do tonight? Not a really OMG thread.

Ouch! Tough night for Josh. He better look in the mirror and see he's having a mediocre season and work his ass off to become a premier, consistent pitcher.

527763[/snapback]

Mediocre is generous.

At 5-8 there are many other 5th starters that have done better than Josh. Did anyone expect him to be our ace this year????

Ouch! Tough night for Josh. He better look in the mirror and see he's having a mediocre season and work his ass off to become a premier, consistent pitcher.

527763[/snapback]

Mediocre is generous.

At 5-8 there are many other 5th starters that have done better than Josh. Did anyone expect him to be our ace this year????

527914[/snapback]

*Looks around, Raises hand slowly* :(

527763[/snapback]

Mediocre is generous.

527914[/snapback]

*Looks around, Raises hand slowly* :(

527938[/snapback]

Me too. I was in the camp predicting an 18 win season. Maybe next year.