Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Let's join

Featured Replies

Ha. The Braves have the curse of....well....choking. What is it? 12 division titles, 1 WS Ring?? Nice...

 

And the Cubs...the loveable losers....Billy will do his job. Although i would love to see a RedSox/Cubs WS..but i hate the Cubs too much so yeah.

  • Author

Hope they get sweeped by who ever they play, and as for the Cubs good luck with your goat curse a*******.

*Contractually obligated to cheer for NL in playoffs unless the team is the Chicago NL representative*

I hope the Cubs and Red Sox make it to the World Series, and have the Red Sox sweep the Cubs to curse the Cubs for 100 more years.

I'm a closet redsox fan.. Guess it's not in the closet anymore lol I love the chemistry that team has! I swear after they got rid of nomar they have become much more alive with Ramirez and Ortiz and then white boy Millar right behind them.. I honestly think its there year.

Ill be rooting for the Braves

571534[/snapback]

 

Same.

 

I don't really care who wins the WS, just as long as it's not the Cubs.

I'd like to see the Cards win it, though I'm not all that bothered as we're a no show this year.

 

The Cards deserve to win it, but we all know that a solid regular season means almost nothing once October starts.

Cubbies and Sawx, the battle of the curses. I like the Cards, Pujols is an amazing player and Rolen absolutely killed the Mets as a Phillie, but I don't think they have that one pitcher who can carry them like Josh Beckett did for the Marlins last year.

Uh, folks, the Marlins could win the rest of their games and the Cubs and Braves and all can lose the rest of theirs.

 

Maxx, I can't find the FIU football scores. Did FIU win their second game?

Sawx vs Cards WS for me personally

Gotta see my Red Sox in there.Really though,anyone but the Braves and Cubs...just can't do it! :thumbdown

the cubs will trip on our curse and the braves will all of a sudden start losing cuz they're tired of winning.... :lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.