Enough.

All I am seeing here is constant whining. Constant bickering. Constant blame. When I called upon the real fans a couple of years back it was as no limit. I can't believe I am having to do this in April. You are either a Marlins fan or you are not a Marlins fan. You are either with us or against us. This bickering and various bulls*** divides us. An army can only be as strong as its weakest link. There are way too many weak links around here. Its time to re enlist for the No Limit Marlins Army. This is not time to complain about every damn loss. Its time to commit yourself to this team for the long run. Realize that the season does not end on April 30. It ends sometime in late October. Its No Limit Time. Grab your left nut and say 'UGGGGGGHHHHH' Yell out and support this team. We are in it together. Put your damn teal on and lets root this team on for victory after victory. We are going to lose some games, thats how this sport works. So get your f***ing panties out of your slit. Again, if you are part of the No Limit Marlins Army, grab your left nut and express your loyalty. Enough of this bulls***. Let's do this together. No Limit Style.

Guest Moneyball

Sir, the troops are prepared to enter enemy territory we have reloaded our weapons and the enemy is busy celebrating. All bandwagoners have been shot. We have one more battle ahead before we move on to the city of Washington.

Open fire?

All I am seeing here is constant whining. Constant bickering. Constant blame. When I called upon the real fans a couple of years back it was as no limit. I can't believe I am having to do this in April. You are either a Marlins fan or you are not a Marlins fan. You are either with us or against us. This bickering and various bulls*** divides us. An army can only be as strong as its weakest link. There are way too many weak links around here. Its time to re enlist for the No Limit Marlins Army. This is not time to complain about every damn loss. Its time to commit yourself to this team for the long run. Realize that the season does not end on April 30. It ends sometime in late October. Its No Limit Time. Grab your left nut and say 'UGGGGGGHHHHH' Yell out and support this team. We are in it together. Put your damn teal on and lets root this team on for victory after victory. We are going to lose some games, thats how this sport works. So get your f***ing panties out of your slit. Again, if you are part of the No Limit Marlins Army, grab your left nut and express your loyalty. Enough of this bulls***. Let's do this together. No Limit Style.

744938[/snapback]

This must be what Jack McKeon said to the Marlins. :D

• 1 month later...