What happens if the Marlins move?

Guest Moneyball

Admin will change the site's name to Gamblerbaseball.com.

Everyone will then proceed to change their screen names to something that has to do with the theme of the team.

Ex: You will be GamblerGuru.

The Marlins will not be moving to Vegas. The parties on the stadium are apart by a paltry 30 million; Loria can probably find that much between his sofa cushions. And Vegas - unlike, say, DC - is a relatively small market that is not MLB-ready. I don't plan on changing my username to Blackjack anytime soon.

If the stadium deal doesn't go through, what will happen?

Will they move to Vegas?

I wonder what will happen to these forums?

777968[/snapback]

i have a feeling that the site stays.

you know considering the webmaster isnt even from florida and all and is still a fan.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

I'd become a DRays fan. I already really like that ballclub anyway.

778086[/snapback]

Same here.

I always try to follow the D-Rays, if a Marlins game isn't on, i'll take a D-Rays/Jays game over a RedSox/Yankees game any day of the week.

778098[/snapback]

yeah right. because they're gonna be around for a long time. if the marlins can't make it, they ain't making it.

oh and if the marlins move, it's time that i become a cricket fan.

I cant imagine my life without the Marlins.. ever since I could remember the Marlins have been a part of my life. I watch every game, if I dont catch a game I make sure I watch Sports Center/Baseball Tonight to see how the Marlins are doing. If they do move I will probably just watch any baseball game just because I am a huge baseball fan.

Its going to be one huge change, not for the better though.

I just hope they stay here in South Florida *crosses fingers*

Marlins in Vegas? Talk about fish out of water. :(

I guess I'll be a DRays fan then. Taking the Marlins out of Florida make them a different animal altogether. It just wouldn't be the same.

Hope it doesn't happen. If it does, some senators' heads will roll, right folks? :D

Guest Moneyball

Marlins in Vegas? Talk about fish out of water. :(

I guess I'll be a DRays fan then. Taking the Marlins out of Florida make them a different animal altogether. It just wouldn't be the same.

Hope it doesn't happen. If it does, some senators' heads will roll, right folks? :D

778732[/snapback]

I guess you would then be called syarlived? :mischief

Guest marlins02

MLB extra innings for me. ive been rooting for this team since the beginning and still rooted for them when i lived out of state. i aint changing because of something that was out of there control.