boot jack mckeon?

The_Punisher

If we decide to rid ourselves of Jack McKeon, how about we add Lou Piniella who Tampa will most likely fire cause of his fury. Am I one of a few who think Lou can do a better job with this club than Jack? Or does he lack the patience, our guys are mature enough already, and just need a leader to push them, any thoughts?

We need Joe Torre maybe the Yankees will get rid of him because of the mess in Yankee town. We all know he knows how to raise young talent and get them to interact with them and the veterans. Plus he is like the best at knowing how to deal with great pitchers.

Lou sucks he just had great talent and great coaches in seattle now look at him he is no baseball coaching god i think that he should go into broadcasting.

We need Joe Torre maybe the Yankees will get rid of him because of the mess in Yankee town. We all know he knows how to raise young talent and get them to interact with them and the veterans. Plus he is like the best at knowing how to deal with great pitchers.

Lou sucks he just had great talent and great coaches in seattle now look at him he is no baseball coaching god i think that he should go into broadcasting.

810654[/snapback]

Joe Torre is nothing special, infact, he'S HORRIBLE. That's right, I said Joe Torre is horrible. Anytime you have a 200+ million dollar payroll and a manager can't find a way to win ball games, something is very wrong.

Steinbrenner: Joe, we lost again tonight.

Joe Torre: durrrrr, but how can we lose, we have Derek Jeter

:rolleyes:

He gets stacked teams every single year filled with countless future hall of famers and all stars and he has a 200 million dollar payroll at his disposal and he STILL can't win, that says a lot about the type of manager he is.

Joe Torre is all hype and any of his success was bought, not earned. The logic you used in your second paragraph about Lou Piniella completely 100% applies to Joe Torre.