I got my AP results back today!!!

juanpierre

Guest Moneyball

J/k those are my brother's scores :mad

im in 10th and i took 1 AP exam(world history) and i got a 3.

im a disapointment to my family. :(

859542[/snapback]

:plain

My teacher has a challenge to our class. If we got 50% or above with 3, 4, or 5 scores...then we get a pizza party. I know it is high school, but a party is a party.

861942[/snapback]

When I took statistics 3 years ago, my teacher added points to each student's final class grade depending on how well the student did. 3 extra points for a 5, 2 for a 4, and 1 point for scoring a 3. I got a 4 on the exam. After the test, I thought I actually had a chance for a 5. I still maintain that the other Matthew in the class and my exams were mixed up in grading, because he got a 5. :mischief He was just as shocked as everybody else! He didn't even answer an entire free-response question. :plain

My teacher has a challenge to our class. If we got 50% or above with 3, 4, or 5 scores...then we get a pizza party. I know it is high school, but a party is a party.

861942[/snapback]

lol, a pizza party for motivation. you do realize that the teacher gets $50 for each kid that passes the exam right?

These my scores from 11hth and 12th grade.

US HIS-4

WORLD HIS-3

ENG COMP-3

ENG LIT-3

GOVT-2

im very dissapointed in my govt score, being as that was/is my strongest subject. However, there were two topics in our writing section we never even covered, so that prob explains it(first year AP teacher).

At the very least, I got 12 credit done at FIU, basically a whole semester! :w00t

These my scores from 11hth and 12th grade.

US HIS-4

WORLD HIS-3

ENG COMP-3

ENG LIT-3

GOVT-2

im very dissapointed in my govt score, being as that was/is my strongest subject. However, there were two topics in our writing section we never even covered, so that prob explains it(first year AP teacher).

At the very least, I got 12 credit done at FIU, basically a whole semester! :w00t

866683[/snapback]

My little brother got a 2 on his Government as well and he has a 4.3+ GPA.....dont feel too bad.