Lebatard!!!

Just Win

This man just cracks on the Marlins every chance that he gets. He said today on the ticket..."The prize for today is you don't have to go to the Marlins games." or another one.."The prize today is two tickets to the Marlins, as if you would want to go anyways, since they aren't any good." This guy is a dick...I always knew that he was, but ugh..just driving around and listening to this guy...awful.

He's the worst major sports writer in a major city in the country. He writes so much against his own teams, its ridiculous.

867295[/snapback]

Yeah I know he does...I was just getting back in my car coming back from Bal Harbour, and this guy starts talking crap about the Marlins...I know he has done it in the past but man..just gets to me I guess. He know just said that Boogs listeners are stupid....good lord.

I was listening to it because I left it on Boog when I went into the mall, and then I got back in..and now this crap..I mean I like the Dolphins and all, but don't talk crap about the Fish...all I have to say is...Dolphins championships.........Marlins championships...we have 2 in 10 years...grr...just ercked me I guess.

I agree with you guys...

Its torture listening to LeBetard and sidekick everyday!!!!

I wish Booge was on at LeBetard's time slot...

All they do is talk s*** all day and laugh at the stupidest things!....

And then when a caller calls in and makes a valid point, they automatically dismiss it and laugh at the guy... what a bunch of schleps...

Oh... and another thing that bothers me... WHY? WHY? WHY? is the only of the hour of the week with David Samson is all talking about movies... especially right near the trade deadline... I mean... WHO CARES what movies Samson or the listeners like... we want to hear his thoughts on the trades and Marlins...

Bunch of idiots ....

I hate this guy as well..but the names they have been giving Drew are pretty stupid...albeit funny..anywho...David Sampson is up next..with.......MOVIES!!..You would think they could talk to him about something better than that..geez.

Also if anyone is listening to the show...the word of the day, is TENDORIZE... :D

We could always swamp him with harrassing e-mails telling him to lay off of the Marlins. Find a way to humiliate him in public. Call his show and pretend like you are going to contribute a thought and insult him instead.

867395[/snapback]

If we e-mail him, he would just delete him. If we call him, he would just hang up, so nothing would be done.

We could always swamp him with harrassing e-mails telling him to lay off of the Marlins. Find a way to humiliate him in public. Call his show and pretend like you are going to contribute a thought and insult him instead.

867395[/snapback]

Why bother if he's just gonna laugh at you?

We could always swamp him with harrassing e-mails telling him to lay off of the Marlins.? Find a way to humiliate him in public.? Call his show and pretend like you are going to contribute a thought and insult him instead.

867395[/snapback]

Why bother if he's just gonna laugh at you?

867397[/snapback]

How much could he say about a person that calls him an embarrassment to sports? If a lot of people do it, he will be afraid to take calls. :D

How much could he say about a person that calls him an embarrassment to sports? If a lot of people do it, he will be afraid to take calls. :D

867401[/snapback]

I still don't think it would work. I mean, it is his show and he can say what he wants, whether we think he's an ass or not. He's just going to point and laugh and then hang up.

I also want to add this little tidbit....

I saw him at a Ladies Nite last year. Everyone was all excited and all about having fun and he would just come rain on our parade. I mean, geez, we're there to have fun, for goodness sake!