Play of the game

Admin

You're goin out on a limb their Rod

884773[/snapback]

Not really, the play of the game should not go to something both teams did. Lenny Harris and his big hit won us the game therefore it should of been the play of the game.

884789[/snapback]

the sarcasm meter was pretty high on that one I think Todd...

884773[/snapback]

Not really, the play of the game should not go to something both teams did. Lenny Harris and his big hit won us the game therefore it should of been the play of the game.

884789[/snapback]

884830[/snapback]

Oh :confused I dont pick up sarcasm well. In highschool I was getting a D in a class and a teacher told me "hey your doing great things in here, you probably dont even need to study" sarcastically...so I didnt, and failed.

Personally, I think it should of been the Lenny Harris 3 run pinch hit double, but FSN had to give it to Nunez when Enc got doubled off. I dont see how that can be the play of the game when we did the exact same thing to So Taguchi.

884764[/snapback]

Does it really matter? I bet players don't even realize or care who got chosen for the meaningless player of the game award by FSN each night.

884773[/snapback]

884789[/snapback]

884830[/snapback]

Oh :confused I dont pick up sarcasm well. In highschool I was getting a D in a class and a teacher told me "hey your doing great things in here, you probably dont even need to study" sarcastically...so I didnt, and failed.

884845[/snapback]

:lol

Guest FlummoxedLummox

884773[/snapback]

884789[/snapback]

884830[/snapback]

884845[/snapback]

Seriously man, that might be one of the funniest things I've ever read on this website. :lol

Guest FishFanInPA

this is such an important topic...before even looking at the person who authored this topic....I had to guess it was HRT.....Why don't we debate who ESPN gave more props to the whole night.....us or the cards.

this is such an important topic...before even looking at the person who authored this topic....I had to guess it was HRT.....Why don't we debate who ESPN gave more props to the whole night.....us or the cards.

885720[/snapback]

I actually watched the game on FSN since I live in the St. Louis viewing area. ESPN was blacked out, much like it will be tonight, which sucks because the Cardinal FSN announcers are horrible.

885720[/snapback]

I actually watched the game on FSN since I live in the St. Louis viewing area. ESPN was blacked out, much like it will be tonight, which sucks because the Cardinal FSN announcers are horrible.

885768[/snapback]

He was being sarcastic.

FishFanInPa is like my shadow. Really quite annoying. And I actually picked up on his sarcasm kind of, I was just saying I had to watch the game on FSN. ANYWAY, FishFanInPa, what is your deal? You claim I am a Met fan, with no base claim other than my email address. Yet, you have a giant ode to Philadelphia, so I'd say it's more likely your a hardcore Philly fan than I am anywhere near being a Met fan. I had never even heard of Lastings Milledge(well, that he is as good as they were saying) until the Ramirez deal, but I bet you were cussing up a storm when you heard Ryan Howard was on the block. You have no reason to constantly bash me, if you dont like what I post, dont read it. This was more so just supposed to be a fun topic, but you have such a jones, whatever the reason may be, for following me around looking for a place to say something negative about me, that you ruined it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.