September 14, 200521 yr Taken from SuperHeroHype.com: TheXverse.com reports that Gambit won't appear in X-Men 3 afterall: Today, Ralph Winter (one of the film's producers) confirmed to The Xverse that there is no appearance by Gambit in X-Men 3 -- but that it might be included in "the next one". This indicates that despite any possible plans to end the series with a trilogy, people involved with production are open to future X-sequels.
September 14, 200521 yr this is about the only set of movies that I wouldnt mind having an long run ... this coming from a person that really REALLY hates sequels or trilogies why can't they have gambit ... such an easy cool character
September 14, 200521 yr this is about the only set of movies that I wouldnt mind having an long run ... this coming from a person that really REALLY hates sequels or trilogies why can't they have gambit ... such an easy cool character 944212[/snapback] Well, he didn't show up in the comics for 25 years...
September 14, 200521 yr There are gonna be a lot of new characters in this movie anyway. No sense introducing all that many. I still have my doubts since it seems rushed and Singer isn't attached to the project, but I'll still be in line on opening night.
September 14, 200521 yr Kelsey Grammar=awesome movie. Not every day you get an intellect to play a superhero.
September 14, 200521 yr Kelsey Grammar=awesome movie. Not every day you get an intellect to play a superhero. 944432[/snapback] Which character does he play?
September 14, 200521 yr Kelsey Grammar=awesome movie. Not every day you get an intellect to play a superhero. 944432[/snapback] Which character does he play? 944611[/snapback] Beast. I think his voice is perfect for him...
September 14, 200521 yr Kelsey Grammar=awesome movie. Not every day you get an intellect to play a superhero. 944432[/snapback] I'm looking forward to seeing if he can pull that off.
September 14, 200521 yr Gambit Still looking forward to Grammar playing Beast though. I don't think they could have made a better cast for the role or for any other role other than Professor X or Wolverine, for that matter.
September 14, 200521 yr Well its going to be interesting to see if they can continue the success of the series without Bryan Singer at the helm. They won't have to worry about future installments if this next one completley bombs (which I hope it doesn't).
September 14, 200521 yr this is about the only set of movies that I wouldnt mind having an long run ... this coming from a person that really REALLY hates sequels or trilogies why can't they have gambit ... such an easy cool character 944212[/snapback] Gambit's a tough character to just throw in there and be like "hey, here ya go." Kind of like Venom not appearing in Spider-Man yet, too much to do to set him up properly.
September 14, 200521 yr Gambit, for no longer than he has been around, has more history than most longtime members.
December 5, 200520 yr http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news/2005-12-04-x3_x.htm USA Today has an update on the film, there is also a link to a gallery in the article. First look at Beast (who looks awesome imo) and two pics of Angel.
December 5, 200520 yr Beast looks extremely fake I'm sure once the movie is up and going, the CGI will take over. Ben Foster is freaking awesome. I'm happy he's in this film. I've followed him ever since his days on that Disney show 'Flash Forward'
December 5, 200520 yr I could really care less if Gambit's in it, as long as it's done well. Beast looks good but a little too much like a blue Sabretooth. Angel looks cool. Hopefully this does well & the series can keep going strong. Isn't Colossus supposed to be in this one more as well?
December 5, 200520 yr Kelsay Grammar as the voice of Beast is gonna be cool, as long as he doesn't sound like Sideshow Bob... Will there be any Dark Phoenix (Jean Gray) in 3?
December 5, 200520 yr Kelsay Grammar as the voice of Beast is gonna be cool, as long as he doesn't sound like Sideshow Bob... Will there be any Dark Phoenix (Jean Gray) in 3? Per IMDB, yes. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0376994/
December 6, 200520 yr Wow have you seen the girl playing The White Queen? (Emma Frost) :o drool :drool
December 6, 200520 yr Ian McKlellan is the man. Angel looks good, Kelsey looks fake---but good. Jean Gray--I don't follow the comics, but I'm assuming that's the Dark Phoenix you were speaking of? And you cannot beat Hugh Jackman!!! Badass!!!
December 6, 200520 yr Ian McKlellan is the man. Angel looks good, Kelsey looks fake---but good. Jean Gray--I don't follow the comics, but I'm assuming that's the Dark Phoenix you were speaking of? And you cannot beat Hugh Jackman!!! Badass!!! I dont know how real you could make a blue monster look.
December 6, 200520 yr There are alot more characters that deserve to be there before Gambit. Havok, Cannonball, Polaris, just to name a few.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.