Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

X-Men: The Last Stand

Featured Replies

They can't stop at 3, because Gambit isn't there yet.

 

Gambit sucks.

 

I second that. Screw Gambit, there are alot of characters that deserve to be there over him. Anyhow, I think it was said that they will do a 4th as long as the main cast comes back(this is where I disagree with Halle Berry as Storm...she was already quite the star, and was already getting up into superstar status, I think a lesser character like James Marsden(cyclops) would of been the way to go...but I also dont like Storm...if Halle not coming back ruins the chance for a 4th I'll be mad because Storm is lame anyway).

 

Also a Wolverine and Gen X style spinoffs planned.

They can't stop at 3, because Gambit isn't there yet.

 

Gambit sucks.

 

I don't think he sucks, I just think he's overrated.

whoa, awesome trailer. So is Leetch supposed to be the mutant cure? They actually have a story going on in one of the current X-Men books about a mutant cure too.

 

Gambit doesn't suck but nor is he someone I'm really dying to see in a movie, like Colossus for example.

 

Would be awesome to have the team fight one of those huge Sentinel robots too.

  • 3 weeks later...

I'm completely out of the loop. My cousin is directing the film (Brett Ratner) and I didn't even know it until tonight..

 

Way to go familia, keeping the Jewban in Tallahassee informed!

 

 

Anyway, he has directed a crapload of movies, including Rush Hour, Family Guy, After the Sunset, Red Dragon, the show Prison Break (YESSUH!!), a lot of music videos.

 

And he dated Serena Williams for a while.

 

I have only seen the guy a couple times in my life, but definitely my claim to fame.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I'm completely out of the loop. My cousin is directing the film (Brett Ratner) and I didn't even know it until tonight..

 

Way to go familia, keeping the Jewban in Tallahassee informed!

 

 

Anyway, he has directed a crapload of movies, including Rush Hour, Family Guy, After the Sunset, Red Dragon, the show Prison Break (YESSUH!!), a lot of music videos.

 

And he dated Serena Williams for a while.

 

I have only seen the guy a couple times in my life, but definitely my claim to fame.

 

You need to get him to Tallahassee.

They can't stop at 3, because Gambit isn't there yet.

 

Gambit sucks.

 

I second that. Screw Gambit, there are alot of characters that deserve to be there over him. Anyhow, I think it was said that they will do a 4th as long as the main cast comes back(this is where I disagree with Halle Berry as Storm...she was already quite the star, and was already getting up into superstar status, I think a lesser character like James Marsden(cyclops) would of been the way to go...but I also dont like Storm...if Halle not coming back ruins the chance for a 4th I'll be mad because Storm is lame anyway).

 

 

You are wrong.

I'm completely out of the loop. My cousin is directing the film (Brett Ratner) and I didn't even know it until tonight..

 

Way to go familia, keeping the Jewban in Tallahassee informed!

 

 

Anyway, he has directed a crapload of movies, including Rush Hour, Family Guy, After the Sunset, Red Dragon, the show Prison Break (YESSUH!!), a lot of music videos.

 

And he dated Serena Williams for a while.

 

I have only seen the guy a couple times in my life, but definitely my claim to fame.

 

You need to get him to Tallahassee.

I would, I'm just not that close to the guy...And it's awkward/lame to ask a favor from someone (regardless of relations) that you never speak with. Ya know?

The TV spots do look awesome. Glad they added Angel and Beast, although having Havok in there would of been sweet.

 

Speaking of the Summers brothers, theres a rumor Cyclops dies at the beginning, or is not in it until the end when he comes back and turns the tide of the big battle in the good guys favor. Bout time he gets some screen time IMO, after the way they grossly mis-used his character.

I'm completely out of the loop. My cousin is directing the film (Brett Ratner) and I didn't even know it until tonight..

 

Way to go familia, keeping the Jewban in Tallahassee informed!

 

 

Anyway, he has directed a crapload of movies, including Rush Hour, Family Guy, After the Sunset, Red Dragon, the show Prison Break (YESSUH!!), a lot of music videos.

 

And he dated Serena Williams for a while.

 

I have only seen the guy a couple times in my life, but definitely my claim to fame.

 

You need to get him to Tallahassee.

I would, I'm just not that close to the guy...And it's awkward/lame to ask a favor from someone (regardless of relations) that you never speak with. Ya know?

That's pretty cool Lefty. A lot of people seem to hate his work but I've enjoyed the movies I've seen(Rush Hour 1 + 2, Red Dragon). BTW, did you here about Rush Hour 3? He's going to begin filming it after X-Men premiers.

  • 1 month later...

Folks, I just got in from the midnight release.

 

You need to see this movie. Special effects, fight scenes, script, it was all there.

 

GO SEE IT!

 

That is all.

please tell me it will erase those horrible nightmares that I have about the da vinci code

 

 

and no it wasnt because of the "shocking" factor

 

 

:lol

  • Author

Folks, I just got in from the midnight release.

 

You need to see this movie. Special effects, fight scenes, script, it was all there.

 

GO SEE IT!

 

That is all.

 

Did you stay until after the credits? Apparently there is a scene after them that is important.

I can't wait to see it. I'll be watching it on Monday.

 

Yay! More Wolverine for me!

Probably Monday or Tuesday night for me.

 

I've been hyped for it for a while, hopefully it doesn't let me down.

Folks, I just got in from the midnight release.

 

You need to see this movie. Special effects, fight scenes, script, it was all there.

 

GO SEE IT!

 

That is all.

 

Did you stay until after the credits? Apparently there is a scene after them that is important.

 

Crap, no I didn't.

The reviews seem to generally follow the same chord:

 

"Good actions, cool effects, crappy story, no character development, you can tell Singer is missing"

 

I'm gonna see it with a bit of trepidation. I think Ratner is a pretty crappy director, but I'll see it because I loved the first two. I wish that Joss Whedon directed this movie instead.

The reviews seem to generally follow the same chord:

 

"Good actions, cool effects, crappy story, no character development, you can tell Singer is missing"

 

I'm gonna see it with a bit of trepidation. I think Ratner is a pretty crappy director, but I'll see it because I loved the first two. I wish that Joss Whedon directed this movie instead.

 

i think you hit the nail on the head...i mean in the first two, we learn about who nightcrawler is and so on...we get a little of the early jean grey and thats about it...angel was cool but they could have done wayyyyyy more with this movie...

Saw it tonight. Going in with low expectations and I was still let down. Movie was absolutely horrible. I'm very disappointed. I also saw a trailer for Supreman Returns and I'm confident that it will far surpass the disaster that was X3.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.