Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Astros win WS

Featured Replies

I don't know but I really hope he retires after this season.

The guy gave up like six runs total all year, he's the best pitcher in baseball at not allowing the other team to score runs (ERA). I think he'll come back when there's another 16-20 mill on the table.

If they do or they don't, I think that this is his last year. The loss of his mother really got to him and I'm sure he wants to spend as much time with his family now as possible. He has nothing left to prove..

In all honesty, I thought I read somewhere that he wants the chance to play on the same team as his son and he wasnt going to retire in the offseason for the chance to get that wish.

 

I may be wrong, please correct me if I am.

 

either way i think he will be back

If he comes back next year, I dont think he will be as good as he was this year, you can only be good for so long, look at the pizza man (mike piazza) I remember watching him when he was with the Dodgers, what a diffrent palyer he was when he went with the mets, like I said, you can only be good for so long, just keep the memories.

well first off...this isnt marlins related, i dont care if you put when we face the stros next year.

 

 

second, i have a sneaky suspicision that he is going to be back next year and that his boy will be a september callup.

well first off...this isnt marlins related, i dont care if you put when we face the stros next year.

 

 

second, i have a sneaky suspicision that he is going to be back next year and that his boy will be a september callup.

 

 

What position does his boy play and at what level did he play this season?

well first off...this isnt marlins related, i dont care if you put when we face the stros next year.

 

 

second, i have a sneaky suspicision that he is going to be back next year and that his boy will be a september callup.

 

 

What position does his boy play and at what level did he play this season?

 

3b last i checked, he is 18 and was just drafted.

 

 

would have nothing to do really with being ready, just a carrot.

well first off...this isnt marlins related, i dont care if you put when we face the stros next year.

 

 

second, i have a sneaky suspicision that he is going to be back next year and that his boy will be a september callup.

 

 

What position does his boy play and at what level did he play this season?

 

3b last i checked, he is 18 and was just drafted.

 

 

would have nothing to do really with being ready, just a carrot.

 

Ahh... I see. Yeah, he's very young.

He does want to play with his son, but then again by playing too long he cost himself the chance for his mom being at his HoF induction ceremony.

He does want to play with his son, but then again by playing too long he cost himself the chance for his mom being at his HoF induction ceremony.

 

 

Even if he retired and stayed retired after 2003 like he said he would, his mom still wouldn't have had the chance to see him be inducted since I believe you need to be retired for 5 years before being eligible for the HOF.

He does want to play with his son, but then again by playing too long he cost himself the chance for his mom being at his HoF induction ceremony.

 

 

he wouldnt have won 300 if he had retired in time for his mama to see him inducted.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.