When Will The Colts Lose?

Passion

If they lose, I'm saying at Seattle. The Seahawks have the running game to take down the Colts defense, but I worry about whether the Hawks D (or any D, for that matter) can shut down Indy's offense.

The Seahawks will have a much better shot if there's s***** weather in Seattle on the 24th that slows down the Colts passing attack.

I'd like to say San Diego, because they are the most talented team left on the Colts schedule IMO, but I don't trust Marty.

Jacksonville usually plays the Colts tough, and has the defense to slow them down, but I'm not sure they can score enough points to win that game.

Pittsburgh next Monday might have a chance, but only if Roethlisberger is 100%. Even then, going into Indy and winning isn't going to be easy.

The only way the Colts lose the Titans or Cardinals game is if Dungy decides to rest players and/or they suffer catastrophic injuries.

@ Jacksonville

First game was close, Jaguars at home. Colts defense is slowly starting to be exposed, there's more tape to evaluate now than there was in week 2.

If we had any kind of a pass rush, we'd have beat them yesterday. Jacksonville's defensive line is light years better than ours.

The Jags may be the most underrated team in the NFL, mostly because they play in Jacksonville and thus no one cares.

First he takes Marino's TD record, next he'll take Miami's undefeated season...

If they are going to lose at all it'll be either in the playoffs or at Seattle. Seattle is a very good team at home. I went with Seattle but it's more wishful thinking than anything.

Records are meant to be broken. It's not like he jacked Marino in the parking lot and forced him to give up that record.

Dolphins fans should be worrying about the team now and which direction they're headed in the future; not records from 12 years ago.

If they are going to lose at all it'll be either in the playoffs or at Seattle. Seattle is a very good team at home. I went with Seattle but it's more wishful thinking than anything.

Records are meant to be broken. It's not like he jacked Marino in the parking lot and forced him to give up that record.

Dolphins fans should be worrying about the team now and which direction they're headed in the future; not records from 12 years ago.

Thank you for pointing that out...I didn't realize it before now.

Thank you for pointing that out...I didn't realize it before now.

Clearly...

You guies are messed up :thumbdown

How bout I start predicting when YOUR football teams start losing next season :mad

Yea, don't feel nice does it, exactly :mischief

dude get off it. its a great thread to start a debate. how about you start predicting when my team starts winning!!! enjoy your supposed team's fantastic season they are having. i could care less if they break my dolphins undefeated record. im more concerned with my Phins getting back on track in the next year or so.

but on that note I pick Jacksonville. they usually give the Colts fits. but then again I would not be surprised if they ran the table.

You guies are messed up :thumbdown

How bout I start predicting when YOUR football teams start losing next season :mad

Yea, don't feel nice does it, exactly :mischief

dude get off it. its a great thread to start a debate. how about you start predicting when my team starts winning!!! enjoy your supposed team's fantastic season they are having. i could care less if they break my dolphins undefeated record. im more concerned with my Phins getting back on track in the next year or so.

but on that note I pick Jacksonville. they usually give the Colts fits. but then again I would not be surprised if they ran the table.

I was just joking :thumbup