Matt Leinart's post-Heisman celebration

wanks1212

Matt Leinart's Big Post-Heisman NYC Adventure

We present the above picture, with the following story, without comment, sent anonymously to us this morning.

Quick story you guys might enjoy. Went to a party at [name redacted] on Saturday night. About 20 people. Half of us went to some random bar, the other half went to this upscale place [in New York City] called Marquee. Anyways, these two pretty girls who were visiting from Texas went to Marquee.

So [sunday] morning, my friend calls me and says "Do you know some guy named Matt Line Hart?" I laugh and say yeah and don't bother to correct her. She says, well he was at Marquee last night, and hit on one of the girls from texas all night, danced with her, and then was so drunk he groped her ? she turned around and slapped him, and left.

I said yea yea, i doubt it even though it kinda made sense that he would be in an upscale club getting trashed after losing the heisman. i told her i'd believe the story when i saw pictures.

wellll, here they are

Yep, there they are. And there's another one after the jump.

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/college-foo...ture-143028.php

Heh. Kinda funny, mainly because of how hammered he looks in the first picture (and how bored/hammered the blonde girl on the right in the first picture looks, as was pointed out by some of the commentators at the website).

Who didn't expect him to do crap like this? Sure, the story about the ballroom dancing classes with his girlfriend are cute, but we all know he's banging the hottest sorority skanks every time USC has an away game.

Leinart looks really banged up. He looks like he is either rolling or coked up.

He's either in LA or NYC. I think the possibilities for coke are quite high. Imagine if he wound up in Miami.

:mischief

I am stunned and offended.

And I love how cocaine was brought into this for no reason.

Lets make some more generalizations about the guy based on 2 pictures that exist in some form for just about every college student in america (with the looks of the girl varying based on you being a heisman trophy winner (Matt Leinart) or a big dork (Ramp)).

Lets make some more generalizations about the guy based on 2 pictures that exist in some form for just about every college student in america (with the looks of the girl varying based on you being a heisman trophy winner (Matt Leinart) or a big dork (Ramp)).

thats what makes the whole thing fun dude. making generalizations about a high profile athelete. lighten up man its only fun :thumbup

Really drunk pictures of people grasping at straws trying to get laid of just about anyone are funny, especially when it's a friend, oneself, or, in this case, a Heisman trophy candidate. It's not offensive/disturbing/overractive word of the day in any way.

Unless its yourself :plain

Really drunk pictures of people grasping at straws trying to get laid of just about anyone are funny, especially when it's a friend, oneself, or, in this case, a Heisman trophy candidate. It's not offensive/disturbing/overractive word of the day in any way.

Nah, those can be funny too, provided you don't wake up next to a shemale or something

thats what makes the whole thing fun dude. making generalizations about a high profile athelete. lighten up man its only fun :thumbup

Well, I was kidding about the stunned and offended part. :lol

Well, I was kidding about the stunned and offended part. :lol lol yeah it really shouldnt be a shocker

Nah, those can be funny too, provided you don't wake up next to a shemale or something

Don't knock shemales until you try them.

:plain

Ramp kind of looks like Leinart. And his name's Matt, too...

OMG, Y'THINK THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON?