Applying to college...

TarHeel324

I applied to Florida, Florida State, and Pittsburgh. I got into all three. FSU has already offered my a $10000 scholarship (which would be on top of bright futures). It'd be nice to have a free $10000 to spend or save, but I'm going to the University of Florida, one of the top state universities, and it's free!

I applied to Florida, Florida State, and Pittsburgh. I got into all three. FSU has already offered my a $10000 scholarship (which would be on top of bright futures). It'd be nice to have a free $10000 to spend or save, but I'm going to the University of Florida, one of the top state universities, and it's free!

How can they offer you $10,000 if the FAFSA came out on New Year's Day?

Come to FSU and you, Cape and I can form a triumverate of Marlin mania.

/4am

• 3 weeks later...

....Northwestern....

:thumbup Any questions I can answer for you? Hope you like it cold.

Tulane

Accepted

I go there for law school now. If you like hot chicks, Tulane undergrad is the school for you. Campus isnt too badly hurt by Katrina. They should have a new student center by the time you would want to start. The Reilly sports center is awesome.

....Northwestern....

:thumbup Any questions I can answer for you? Hope you like it cold.

Tulane

Accepted

I go there for law school now. If you like hot chicks, Tulane undergrad is the school for you. Campus isnt too badly hurt by Katrina. They should have a new student center by the time you would want to start. The Reilly sports center is awesome.

Did you go somewhere else last semester because of the hurricane? My law school accepted a few Tulane law students last semester.

Did you go somewhere else last semester because of the hurricane? My law school accepted a few Tulane law students last semester.

I did. I went to Northwestern's law school in downtown Chicago. Know any of the names of the Tulane people?

Indeed. Nothing beats walking up Sheridan (and into the wind) for an 8 am class during Winter Quarter.

Or the ice storms. NU grad?

UNC is nearly impossible to get in to out of state.

dont remind me

i got accepted there today

so its not impossible

Yup!

I applied to UNC early action and got my acceptance letter on Wednesday.

Other schools:

Early Action- Notre Dame(REJECTED, f*** them Irish muthaf***as! I didn't really want to go there though.lol)

University of Miami (ACCEPTED, I love Miami but I don't want to stay home for college, so this is a "just in case")

Boston College(DEFERRED, My brother went here a few years ago, I'm very interested. I heard they defer a lot of early action candidates and then accept them later. I hope they accept me.)

Regular Decision

University of Maryland(Waiting)

Boston University(Waiting)

University of Florida(Waiting)

Not that anyone cares but...

My younger brother has applied to Wake Forest, North Carolina State, Appalachian State, Virginia, and Georgia Tech

Appalachian State is HOT HOT HOT.... look it up :lol

Im a junior in a high school, could you guys give me some application advice... I plan on applying to USF, FAU, UM, UM(OH), Univ of Tampa and maybe a couple of others... possibly apply to some of the service academies...

also maybe some schools that would be cool to consider...

Not that anyone cares but...

My younger brother has applied to Wake Forest, North Carolina State, Appalachian State, Virginia, and Georgia Tech

Appalachian State is HOT HOT HOT.... look it up :lol

Im a junior in a high school, could you guys give me some application advice... I plan on applying to USF, FAU, UM, UM(OH), Univ of Tampa and maybe a couple of others... possibly apply to some of the service academies...

also maybe some schools that would be cool to consider...

If you live in Florida and are good enough, go to UF. It's stupid to pass it up unless you're extremely brilliant and rich.