Baseball Tonight

Ralph

Guest FishFanInPA

I didnt realize all these young guns were pitching tonight.

Well the the young gun AJ has missfired again, there's talk of sending him to Dr. Andrews. Piss and moan all you want about losing guys, but I for one am glad the Marlins aren't writing Burnett's check.

Sure kick the guy while he's hurt....real good....I love how everyone forgot how much of an ass Josh was at times...

Guest ShaqandWade323

How could anyone rip Josh when he's dominating in Boston and at least he helped us win a championship. All AJ did was bitch and moan about how much we suck and then he would go out and pitch like sh*t. I love most of the Marlin players that sadly had to go but AJ is one guy I couldn't care less about, f*** him.

Well the the young gun AJ has missfired again, there's talk of sending him to Dr. Andrews. Piss and moan all you want about losing guys, but I for one am glad the Marlins aren't writing Burnett's check.

Sure kick the guy while he's hurt....real good....I love how everyone forgot how much of an ass Josh was at times...

True. But let us not forget that when it really mattered, Josh went out there and backed it up while A.J. has done nothing but talk and flunk his way through big games.

Don't forget, AJ was a bit older than Josh and should have been a bit more mature. I never saw AJ win a big game so I guess I'm biased.

Yeah your right Josh might have been an cocky kid when he was here, but he wasnt that in the end before he left, he left acting like a man, not like a little bitch playing for a new contract and completely sucking ass and going 0-7 to end his year then blaming everyone from coaches to vet players because HE didnt pitch well.

Guest Guest

Josh was also the extreme competitor. When he didn't pitch well, he didn't blame Wiley or McKeon, he blamed himself...he was a team leader.

The AJ was just a punk with 100 mph fastball and the emotional maturity of a sunflower.

yes but AJ never has come through like Josh has..

AJ has better stuff but cant put it together.. i hope he can at some point, but so far through his career he hasnt shown that he can

What is this guy saying thats bad about AJ. Wait..........would you like to pay any player thats a DL regular. you forget that the guy ripped just about everybody in the orginaization the day he was free to sign elsewhere. AJ could be the next Dali lama or pope and I still wouldn't piss in his ear if his brain was on fire! Its amazing how people will blindly come to the defense of someone who has basically spat in the face of them time after time. I swear, its like battered wife syndrome. Don't get me wrong, I hate it when any athlete gets hurt. Its just sometimes Karma is the supreme hand of justice.

agree. even though josh and aj were both extremely inconsistent.

Yeah your right Josh might have been an cocky kid when he was here, but he wasnt that in the end before he left, he left acting like a man, not like a little bitch playing for a new contract and completely sucking ass and going 0-7 to end his year then blaming everyone from coaches to vet players because HE didnt pitch well.

josh earned the right to be cocky. aj didn't.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.