Where would your QB rank?

Fishfan79

Guest FishFanInPA

Your nuts Buckeye if you don't put McNabb in your top 10.....Palmer is more like bottom of that top 10 if that's the order.....

Your nuts Buckeye if you don't put McNabb in your top 10.....Palmer is more like bottom of that top 10 if that's the order.....

So, because I don't consider McNabb a top ten QB then you're going to put Palmer in the bottom ten? Good. What do I care?

It's my opinion. You don't like it, make your own list. Doesn't make what you said anymore relevant to the issue.

Guest FishFanInPA

So, because I don't consider McNabb a top ten QB then you're going to put Palmer in the bottom ten? Good. What do I care?

It's my opinion. You don't like it, make your own list. Doesn't make what you said anymore relevant to the issue.

umm.....I was just pointing out that Carson Palmer isn't the 3rd best QB and your top 10 lacked McNabb....that is all.

Carson had four more touchdowns than Peyton and only two more interceptions. I'm moving him up to first now.

McNabb falls somewhere near the bottom, mainly due to the fact that he didn't play the complete season and I don't think he's as good as the other guy's on the list. Maybe two years ago, but he didn't do enough last year to justify being put on this list.

Best part is the only reason you're bitching is because I didn't mention "your" guy.

Carson, Manning, Brady, Brees, Hasselback, Delhomme, Leftwhich, Roethlisberger, Bulger and Trent Green to round out my top ten.

The only two I have a problem with are Bulger and Trent Green. Why if I may ask, are those two on there?

Trent Green should be. Bulger, meh.

Carson, Manning, Brady, Brees, Hasselback, Delhomme, Leftwhich, Roethlisberger, Bulger and Trent Green to round out my top ten.

The only two I have a problem with are Bulger and Trent Green. Why if I may ask, are those two on there?

Trent Green has an awesome arm. Period.

Bulger, you might be right. He didn't have his best season last season, but if I need someone throw the damn ball I'm still taking him.