June 13, 200620 yr I would go for Andino. I'm not particularly high on him but give the kid a shot. Mezzy can play the outfield anyway if needed, plus we have Borchard and Ross to rotate in LF. Andino could be great late in the game as a pinch runner or defensive replacement.
June 13, 200620 yr Hammer is going on the DL retroactive to June 7th so he'll probably be out until next week on thursday.
June 14, 200620 yr What about that guy in AAA that has 17 hrs so far. What was his name? Clinkade or something like that.
June 14, 200620 yr What about that guy in AAA that has 17 hrs so far. What was his name? Clinkade or something like that. That's Seabol...but Kinkade is also terring it up. But they're both not rookies so we probably won't see them. If this was last year, we probably would have seen one of them. Also, James Shanks is having a nice season, he might be another option since we have a spot open on the 40-man now, but i doubt we'd see him. Hopefully we'll see Andino since AA has been playing CF now and we have plenty of OF's on the bench.
June 14, 200620 yr Author Is there another player instead of Aggy, Reed etc: who can come up. I need to see a new face.
June 14, 200620 yr Marlins web site says either Aguila or Reed. Is this a choice between slim and none? Realistically I think it would better to use the option on Reed rather than Aguila who is getting short on those.
June 14, 200620 yr Looks like Chris Aguila got the call....I'm guessing since he wasn't in the starting lineup tonight.
June 14, 200620 yr Is there another player instead of Aggy, Reed etc: who can come up. I need to see a new face. Problem is that those guys are on the 40 man
June 14, 200620 yr I would have to believe Aguila will get the callup over Reed. Whoever it is will be riding the pine. I don't think they will bring up Reed to sit him on the bench til Willy is ready
June 14, 200620 yr Chris Aguila - OF - Marlins Marlins recalled outfielder Chris Aguila from Triple-A Albuquerque. Aguila hit .383/.434/.553 in 47 at-bats following his demotion to Triple-A. He'll battle Cody Ross and Joe Borchard for playing time in left while Josh Willingham is out. Rotoworld.com
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.