Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wow and we sent this guy down???

Featured Replies

Eric Reed had two hits a triple and a single then made one of the most impressive defensive plays of the season,

After Andino?s RBI groundout made the score 3-1 after one, the Express threatened again in the second. With one on and two out, Joe McEwing crushed an Ungs offering deep to centerfield. Looking to be a sure RBI extra-base hit, Reed climbed the terrace in center and made an over-the-shoulder catch up against the wall to end the inning and the threat.

4 for 35 with no extra basehits

 

How you like me now sun? yeah!

 

Well, in this term, it's 'son', but no one cares.

term should be useage in case you were wondering. :rolleyes:

  • Author

4 for 35 with no extra basehits

 

How you like me now sun? yeah!

 

Well, in this term, it's 'son', but no one cares.

term should be useage in case you were wondering. :rolleyes:

yea its called scissors and a haircut :lol and maybe an exfoliation

sham yea and the marlins arent AAA lol yer funny ....seems like AAA

and its 6 doubles a triple and 7 RBIs

where can I see the catch!!! is there any footage of it out there!!!

 

No. It's the minor leagues, and it doesn't mean jack.

 

Eric Reed sucks.

4 for 35 with no extra basehits

 

How you like me now sun? yeah!

 

Well, in this term, it's 'son', but no one cares.

term should be useage in case you were wondering. :rolleyes:

yea its called scissors and a haircut :lol and maybe an exfoliation

sham yea and the marlins arent AAA lol yer funny ....seems like AAA

and its 6 doubles a triple and 7 RBIs

He's one of the worst CF in the PCL statistically. I know this Reed thing isn't serious...I just wonder which poster you really are. :mischief2 Your account really should be deleted even though it's midly entertaining.

  • Author

where can I see the catch!!! is there any footage of it out there!!!

 

wow unreal theres one of them out there available try lookin at the first game against Houston I think it was the third or so inning theres a catch where they compared him to Willie Mays

PCL=HITTERS' LEAGUE.

 

 

Would thinner air really benefit a contact hitter like Reed, who can barely hit it out of the infield but manages to get on base? Either way, his PCL stats aren't exactly an anomaly as he is typically a .300 hitter except for one portion of one season. I'm far from a beleiver, quite the opposite, but I'm skeptical that the PCL is that much different for him than any other minor league stop.

where can I see the catch!!! is there any footage of it out there!!!

 

wow unreal theres one of them out there available try lookin at the first game against Houston I think it was the third or so inning theres a catch where they compared him to Willie Mays

This guy is a Muts fan in disguise trying to ruin our streak :mad

  • Author

where can I see the catch!!! is there any footage of it out there!!!

 

wow unreal theres one of them out there available try lookin at the first game against Houston I think it was the third or so inning theres a catch where they compared him to Willie Mays

This guy is a Muts fan in disguise trying to ruin our streak :mad

ahh another nonbeliever you will also be jumpin on the REED Express

soon we shall see :notworthy

where can I see the catch!!! is there any footage of it out there!!!

 

wow unreal theres one of them out there available try lookin at the first game against Houston I think it was the third or so inning theres a catch where they compared him to Willie Mays

This guy is a Muts fan in disguise trying to ruin our streak :mad

ahh another nonbeliever you will also be jumpin on the REED Express

soon we shall see :notworthy

OK, when Reed starts to suck again, we won't see you until... *checks calender* September when the roster expands to 40.

Reed is Master, tell me if a few of these things I heard on Reed are correct.

 

Eric Reed is so good , he can play all three outfield positions at once ?

 

MLB is considering renaming the MVP award "just not as good as Eric Reed" ?

 

Eric Reed didn't learn how to ride a bike by using training wheels. He learned on a motorcycle ?

 

Eric Reed is so fast that he arrives at home plate before completing his swing. Obviously, all of his hits are homeruns, whether the human eye can catch them or not ?

 

E-mail only works because Eric Reed can throw your letters to other computer ?

 

I don't know if this true or not...just some stuff cpfishfan told me.

Eric Reed, Power Hitter.

 

Just jacked his second of the season this afternoon against the I-Cubs.

 

Call him up NOW!

Reed is Master, tell me if a few of these things I heard on Reed are correct.

 

Eric Reed is so good , he can play all three outfield positions at once ?

 

MLB is considering renaming the MVP award "just not as good as Eric Reed" ?

 

Eric Reed didn't learn how to ride a bike by using training wheels. He learned on a motorcycle ?

 

Eric Reed is so fast that he arrives at home plate before completing his swing. Obviously, all of his hits are homeruns, whether the human eye can catch them or not ?

 

E-mail only works because Eric Reed can throw your letters to other computer ?

 

I don't know if this true or not...just some stuff cpfishfan told me.

 

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

  • Author

Reed is Master, tell me if a few of these things I heard on Reed are correct.

 

Eric Reed is so good , he can play all three outfield positions at once ?

 

MLB is considering renaming the MVP award "just not as good as Eric Reed" ?

 

Eric Reed didn't learn how to ride a bike by using training wheels. He learned on a motorcycle ?

 

Eric Reed is so fast that he arrives at home plate before completing his swing. Obviously, all of his hits are homeruns, whether the human eye can catch them or not ?

 

E-mail only works because Eric Reed can throw your letters to other computer ?

 

I don't know if this true or not...just some stuff cpfishfan told me.

 

 

Reed climbed the terrace in center and made an over-the-shoulder catch up against the wall to end the inning and the threat.

 

ALL TRUE :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.