Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could you become a US Citizen?

Featured Replies

Quiz

 

Frankly, I personally think if you get anything under than 100% you don't know enough about your country. But if you get anything less than 18 right, you're pretty dumb.

19

 

And, coincidentally I got screwed over by question 19. How the hell am I supposed to know? That's not common knowledge.

 

Oh, well: I RULE!

I guess I'm barely above pretty dumb.

 

I missed two.

 

#8 and #19. #19 was about naturalization, so I give myself a little bit of leeway on that one.

19 is probably the only one that would leave someone who paid attention in Social Studies clueless.

 

The rest are very simple, at least I think.

The quiz is incorrect.

 

 

The US Constitution was actually officially adopted on july 1. July 4 is when all the states ratified it, but it already had enough to carry on July 1.

 

 

And #19 is something I would never know or care about. I was born in this nation so I have no use to even care about what form is needed to become a nation.

 

 

having said that i got a 95. I missed 19.

The US Constitution was actually officially adopted on july 1. July 4 is when all the states ratified it, but it already had enough to carry on July 1.

The question is about the Declaration, but yeah it was passed on July 1st. But they waited to have everyone aboard before they 'adopted' it, hence the July 4th date.

The US Constitution was actually officially adopted on july 1. July 4 is when all the states ratified it, but it already had enough to carry on July 1.

The question is about the Declaration, but yeah it was passed on July 1st. But they waited to have everyone aboard before they 'adopted' it, hence the July 4th date.

meant declaration typed constitution.

 

i'm awasome.

I wonder, if they gave these quizzes to most immigrants today, how would they do?

 

What book would or should they study?

Das used Wikipedia as a source and wrote it at the bottom of his quiz.

 

 

no.

 

 

das used his historical knowledge and plowed through his head.

 

 

shocking i still remembered that date of july 1, since i hate dates by and large.

 

 

oh and passion, i nearly screwed that one up also, good job by me on not actually reading it enitrely.

Das used Wikipedia as a source and wrote it at the bottom of his quiz.

 

 

no.

 

 

das used his historical knowledge and plowed through his head.

 

 

shocking i still remembered that date of july 1, since i hate dates by and large.

 

 

oh and passion, i nearly screwed that one up also, good job by me on not actually reading it enitrely.

 

Damn, scarcasm meter, as in get one. :whistle

 

Can't keep another winner down.

Das used Wikipedia as a source and wrote it at the bottom of his quiz.

 

 

no.

 

 

das used his historical knowledge and plowed through his head.

 

 

shocking i still remembered that date of july 1, since i hate dates by and large.

 

 

oh and passion, i nearly screwed that one up also, good job by me on not actually reading it enitrely.

 

Damn, scarcasm meter, as in get one. :whistle

 

wikipedia isnt a source anyway.

55%

 

maybe I should get the f. out.

 

I might need to review sme of this stuff before I take my citizenship test...

Das used Wikipedia as a source and wrote it at the bottom of his quiz.

 

 

no.

 

 

das used his historical knowledge and plowed through his head.

 

 

shocking i still remembered that date of july 1, since i hate dates by and large.

 

 

oh and passion, i nearly screwed that one up also, good job by me on not actually reading it enitrely.

 

Damn, scarcasm meter, as in get one. :whistle

 

wikipedia isnt a source anyway.

 

You've be surprised, winner.

damn...i got # 2 wrong...oh well...being born here makes up for my lack of knowledge concerning the supreme court chief justice...damn i was hoping for an articles of confederation question

I got #19 right! (okay so I guessed)

 

But yeah, I can't become a US Citizen which sucks because I'm not :plain haha. American History class was always a good nap.

Das used Wikipedia as a source and wrote it at the bottom of his quiz.

 

 

no.

 

 

das used his historical knowledge and plowed through his head.

 

 

shocking i still remembered that date of july 1, since i hate dates by and large.

 

 

oh and passion, i nearly screwed that one up also, good job by me on not actually reading it enitrely.

 

Damn, scarcasm meter, as in get one. :whistle

 

wikipedia isnt a source anyway.

 

You've be surprised, winner.

well winner,

 

it wouldnt be accepted as a source in 'real' history papers.

 

I tried :lol

 

But it would probably be accepted at U of Florida.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.