if willis were to be dealt..

I wouldnt deal him. He helps the marlins get a stadium and draws in name and showing nationally. Plus they have said they wont trade him. If they did so now would just start speculation of miguel cabrera too.

But 4 top 100 prospects would be something the marlins might consider :p

Upton + Quentin + Montero + something would be hard to say no :p

But I doubt any teamin the majors would do that and only 4 teams in the majors have the prospets to even do it.

Kemp, Billingsly and Broxton... then move whatever SP prospects (Broxton, Petit?) along with the Hammer to get Crawford. Maybe inquire about Russ Martin as well.. could even manage to throw in Borowski in a deal to the dodgers.

Just thinking.. i dont want DTrain to go anywhere.. but we could get some major studs to round out our team if we wanted.

But could you imagine that lineup

SS Hanley

LF/CF Crawford

3B Cabrera

1B Jacobs

2B Uggla

RF Hermida

CF/LF Kemp

C Martin

Johnson

Olsen

Billingsly

Nolasco

Sanchez

Kemp, Billingsly and Broxton... then move whatever SP prospects (Broxton, Petit?) along with the Hammer to get Crawford. Maybe inquire about Russ Martin as well.. could even manage to throw in Borowski in a deal to the dodgers.

Just thinking.. i dont want DTrain to go anywhere.. but we could get some major studs to round out our team if we wanted.

But could you imagine that lineup

SS Hanley

LF/CF Crawford

3B Cabrera

1B Jacobs

2B Uggla

RF Hermida

CF/LF Kemp

C Martin

Johnson

Olsen

Billingsly

Nolasco

Sanchez

LA has some amazing prospects, I like that Either kid better then Kemp though, Kemp is like sorano from Major League.

Bats no hit curveball. :whistle

LAD, LAA, TB, Arizona are the only teams that could really put together a package but I dont think any would give up what we would want back honestly.