I'm scared with this upcoming roadtrip...

GrandSalami

Our boys have been playing great and hopefully the momentum keeps carrying through the series but I can't help but feel a little nervous with the upcoming roadtrip. The Cardinals have been streaky all year but they swept the Cubs and have momentum as well, and Milwaukee are gonna want some payback at home so I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed and be optimistic, but if we could win 2 both series and if the Reds keep loosing we should probably be on first place or tied for first on the WC. Ok I'm gonna stop panicking now and get to work, GO Fish! bye!

One simple rule....

Win every series for the balance of the year and the FISH are in. I'm taking the whole famn damily to Milwaukee this weekend, we will be the loud group of 6 fish fans at miller park.

Here is the weekend wish list...

- Minimum two wins

- Five fish HR

- Two Hammer long balls

- Hammer 5 for 12 for the weekend

- The absence of stupid owners (Loria, stay home).

The only thing I am scared of is losing power and not being able to watch a game.

One simple rule....

Win every series for the balance of the year and the FISH are in. I'm taking the whole famn damily to Milwaukee this weekend, we will be the loud group of 6 fish fans at miller park.

Good job man. :thumbup

Start a "Let's go Marlins" chant like we did in Baltimore.

Here is my family's (and they don't know it yet) commitment to the board....

1). At each game in Milwaukee, before Hammer's third AB, we will attampt to start a "Let's go Marlins" chant. If Hammer is not in the line-up an a particular day, we will get going after Cabrera's third AB.

2). Additional chanting will begin in the seventh and following innings.

3). When Hammer gets his first long ball of the series, we will hunt the ball down, trade some Milwaukee 'crap' to the posessor of said ball, get Hammer to sign the ball and return to our Chicagoland home with a new display for the mantle.

The board's 'reverse' commitment(?)..... pray that the cheese head that catches the ball will be cordial and fair about the exchange.

OK, maybe scared was a little too strong, more like anxious then, I really want them to do good on both of these series. Go MARLINS!

Anxious is a better word. But this is exactly what we all dreamed about since spring training-and dreaming about it is all we really believed we could do. The best we hoped for was a competitive team that would be fun to watch and see how much they would improve over the course of the year. This is great-I am nervous, but it is a good nervous-just ride this ride as far as it goes.

The boys just have to play like they have been playing the last 8 games. If we are meant to win the WC it will happen. We just have to try our best. Atleast we wont see Carp.

A huge saving grace vs. St Louis Holly. I think we can win 2 without having to face Carpenter. And if we do, that will be such a HUGE boost for the team, that taking 2 in Mikwaukee will also be possible. This all happens and we are poised to SHOCK THE WORLD 2006 Version.