Woody Paige is the MAN!

:lol

I was just watching that on Cold Pizza. Who is this "key" outfielder in our minor league system that will be called up and make a difference? He can't be talking about Aguila can he?

There is definitley room on the Marlins bandwagon for Woody Paige. He has to leave his stinky friend Skip Bayless at the door though.

JonDigital your sigs are so freaking sick man, nice!!

Yeah I saw the whole thing also, real nice to hear someone talk about the Marlins like that.

Thanks but I can't take credit for it. This one was done by a buddy of mine over on the Miami Heat msg board.

There is a huge hard on in the public right now for the Marlins. It's just a feel good story like in 2003. I'm so glad I've been on vacation this week and was able to enjoy watching and reading about it all.

reed and aguila will provide some nice depth and bench options for girardi. petit and resop could serve important roles in the pen.

Lets face it though Sham, Reed and Aguila provide excellent pinch running and make nice late game defensive replacements.

Thats about the end of it though.

reed and aguila will provide some nice depth and bench options for girardi. petit and resop could serve important roles in the pen.

Lets face it though Sham, Reed and Aguila provide excellent pinch running and make nice late game defensive replacements.

Thats about the end of it though.

no argument here. every single game and inning has a higher leverage now, so those smaller moves have more impact though.

Thats about the end of it though. Good point. That's why I thought Woody was smoking something when he said they would be "key" down the stretch.