Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Homestand... Who is going?

Featured Replies

MaXx & I will be there with Admin and TheDon. So, it's a nice little MB.com gathering. :p

  • Author

Going to the game Thursday (Owner's Suite baby!).

 

 

 

 

Im going on Sept 11 against the Mets

 

Batters Box row A

 

 

:cool

 

Admin and I will turn around and wave to you Endline

 

:lol

 

So we will all see Admin on t.v :w00t .

 

 

 

We'll be in BB more towards the visiting team dugout. The best times to be on Admin Alert is when they show a Met player warming up in the ondeck circle or a runner coming in to score.

 

 

I'll keep my eye out for you guys.

okay i will be going tomorrow with my boy, but i have no clue where the f*** im gonna sit, and i just talked to em on the phone and he was like he aint down with pay 7-8 dollars for a beer, if im correct if go to when the concession stands the beer is like 5 dollaz right?

The people on this board are supposed to be the die-hards so I really hope more will be at the games! It would be nice to see this thread become a lot longer.

okay i will be going tomorrow with my boy, but i have no clue where the f*** im gonna sit, and i just talked to em on the phone and he was like he aint down with pay 7-8 dollars for a beer, if im correct if go to when the concession stands the beer is like 5 dollaz right?

 

:smiles and nods

I'm definetly going to...

 

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday this week

Monday (this one thanks to TheDon wooo), Tuesday next week

Admin, you going to be up here for the Mets series the week after?

 

I'm trying to go to the Tuesday night of that series if I can get some friends from school to go with me..so we'll see what happens

 

I'll be there tomorrow holding up my "Cabs=MVP" sign.

which reminds me...after the Yanks fans started cheering MVP for Jeter...I will do the same for Cabs at Shea if I go.

MaXx & I will be there with Admin and TheDon. So, it's a nice little MB.com gathering. :p

 

 

 

Are you going to do another meet up at Conines again ? I'd love to go this year, I would have gone last year if I knew about it. :confused

okay i will be going tomorrow with my boy, but i have no clue where the f*** im gonna sit, and i just talked to em on the phone and he was like he aint down with pay 7-8 dollars for a beer, if im correct if go to when the concession stands the beer is like 5 dollaz right?

 

That is what a flask or nut baggies are for.

The bandwagoners will start appearing tomorrow, I can just feel it.

 

 

i feel ya....i just got back from St. louis and as much as I'd love to have a packed stadium like that all the time, I'd rather not have those "I'm a Marlin fan when they're in a playoff chase" fans around in their #20 Miguel Cabrera jerseys acting like they've been fans the whole time...puh-lease! Coming from someone who goes to all the games and then some, it's annoying and pisses me off...If you're gonna be a fan, be a fan regardless...win or lose...not when it's convienient...but at least they'll be spending their money so I can't complain about that...

MaXx & I will be there with Admin and TheDon. So, it's a nice little MB.com gathering. :p

 

 

We'll be there also. You know where our seats are.

The bandwagoners will start appearing tomorrow, I can just feel it.

 

 

i feel ya....i just got back from St. louis and as much as I'd love to have a packed stadium like that all the time, I'd rather not have those "I'm a Marlin fan when they're in a playoff chase" fans around in their #20 Miguel Cabrera jerseys acting like they've been fans the whole time...puh-lease! Coming from someone who goes to all the games and then some, it's annoying and pisses me off...If you're gonna be a fan, be a fan regardless...win or lose...not when it's convienient...but at least they'll be spending their money so I can't complain about that...

Exactly bandwagoners are like tourists, you hate them because they are annoying but love them cuz they bring in money. I can't wait till the playoffs to see that stadium full of #7 Pudge Jerseys.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday this week

Monday (this one thanks to TheDon wooo), Tuesday next week

 

Not Friday?

 

:thumbdown

 

 

Exactly bandwagoners are like tourists, you hate them because they are annoying but love them cuz they bring in money. I can't wait till the playoffs to see that stadium full of #7 Pudge Jerseys.

The bandwagoners will start appearing tomorrow, I can just feel it.

 

 

i feel ya....i just got back from St. louis and as much as I'd love to have a packed stadium like that all the time, I'd rather not have those "I'm a Marlin fan when they're in a playoff chase" fans around in their #20 Miguel Cabrera jerseys acting like they've been fans the whole time...puh-lease! Coming from someone who goes to all the games and then some, it's annoying and pisses me off...If you're gonna be a fan, be a fan regardless...win or lose...not when it's convienient...but at least they'll be spending their money so I can't complain about that...

 

Not every fan is a die-hard.

 

Takes all kinds to make a team viable, and at this point, I'll take whatever we can get.

  • Author

The bandwagoners will start appearing tomorrow, I can just feel it.

 

 

Bandwagoners become true fans. We just have to win them back.

  • Author

For everyone going today, please be loud, and remember the MVP chants for Miggy.

 

 

Bring signs too. Oh and another thing. Bring a friend.

The bandwagoners will start appearing tomorrow, I can just feel it.

 

 

i feel ya....i just got back from St. louis and as much as I'd love to have a packed stadium like that all the time, I'd rather not have those "I'm a Marlin fan when they're in a playoff chase" fans around in their #20 Miguel Cabrera jerseys acting like they've been fans the whole time...puh-lease! Coming from someone who goes to all the games and then some, it's annoying and pisses me off...If you're gonna be a fan, be a fan regardless...win or lose...not when it's convienient...but at least they'll be spending their money so I can't complain about that...

I know what you mean because I always have mixed feelings. Obviously, we need the bandwagon fans to come out and I'm glad when they are there but I can't help finding them annoying and feeling the resentment. This is particularly true when you find one sitting in your seat and they say "are you sure these are your seats?" I have to bite my tongue and smile politely when it usually turns out their seats are in a different section and they have no clue where they are going because they haven't been there before and don't bother to read the signs. Bottom line though is we need them to come out and become loyal fans.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.