Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Homestand... Who is going?

Featured Replies

I may go tomorrow, depends on who else is going in my family or any of my friends. I don't really want to go alone.

I'll hop on the next bus! Just kiding

 

 

Went to all 3 Brewers-Marlins games last year in Milwaukee.. wanted to go to this one, just had to work all weekend. Haven't made it to one this year, which sucks, because I usually like to catch a few a year.

The bandwagoners will start appearing tomorrow, I can just feel it.

 

 

I hope so. Better to come than stay home-damn this weather. Then it is on to the Bowl at night. LETS GO CANES.

I'm out of town 'til Thursday; but, definitely Friday, possibly Saturday.

 

I want a jipijapa hat.

The bandwagoners will start appearing tomorrow, I can just feel it.

 

 

I hope so. Better to come than stay home-damn this weather. Then it is on to the Bowl at night. LETS GO CANES.

 

I'll 2nd that, Go 'Canes ! :thumbup

I'll be there on Thursday. :D

I'll be there in spirit and I'll watch the games on TV.

Going to the game Thursday (Owner's Suite baby!).

 

 

 

 

Im going on Sept 11 against the Mets

 

Batters Box row A

 

 

:cool

 

Admin and I will turn around and wave to you Endline

 

:lol

Guys, what do you think the attendance is going to be like?

 

 

I doubt attendance will substantially increase.

Guys, what do you think the attendance is going to be like?

 

 

Maybe 15K if we're really really lucky and it's sunny but not hot.

 

Guys, what do you think the attendance is going to be like?

 

 

Maybe 15K if we're really really lucky and it's sunny but not hot.

  • Author

Going to the game Thursday (Owner's Suite baby!).

 

 

 

 

Im going on Sept 11 against the Mets

 

Batters Box row A

 

 

:cool

 

Admin and I will turn around and wave to you Endline

 

:lol

 

So we will all see Admin on t.v :w00t .

Going to the game Thursday (Owner's Suite baby!).

 

 

 

 

Im going on Sept 11 against the Mets

 

Batters Box row A

 

 

:cool

 

Admin and I will turn around and wave to you Endline

 

:lol

 

So we will all see Admin on t.v :w00t .

 

 

 

We'll be in BB more towards the visiting team dugout. The best times to be on Admin Alert is when they show a Met player warming up in the ondeck circle or a runner coming in to score.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.