So I went to McDonald's a month ago

Guest marlins02

Guest marlins02

im pulling away from the drive thru counting my change when a crack head who was waiting by the drive thru starts begging me for money. that caught me by surprise because she came out of nowhere.

What's up with all these threads talking about walking into mcdonald's/burger king? I

walked into taco bell the other day and got a crunch wrap.

lmao!!!! ^

i walked into wendys and got a crispy chicken sandwich

the crackhead stuff was hiliarous though, did u give the person money??

Guest marlins02

What's up with all these threads talking about walking into mcdonald's/burger king? I

lmao!!!! ^

i was caught completely off guard so there i am with my change in clear view telling the person im broke and sped off. :lol

i figured everyone else got their stories might as well post mine.

One time when I was little, I went to a McDonalds, and they were out of fries

one time at burger king a few weeks back they told me they were out of burgers. :|

Anyone who eats McDonalds/BK needs to watch a movie titled, "Super Size Me".

I havent eaten fast food since.

I saw that. Good movie. For those who don't know, the guy (Jamie?) ate nothing but mcdonalds for a whole month. He tried everything on the menu at least once. If they asked him if he'd like to supersize he'd always say yes. He gained a lot of weight and almost died. He got sick a lot from eating the food, understandably.

I saw that. Good movie. For those who don't know, the guy (Jamie?) ate nothing but mcdonalds for a whole month. He tried everything on the menu at least once. If they asked him if he'd like to supersize he'd always say yes. He gained a lot of weight and almost died. He got sick a lot from eating the food, understandably.

Morgan Spurlock... :shifty

yeah good movie, but it didn't completely eliminate my fast food habit.... but then again I only eat there once a month at most

Meh, saw it and I think I went to Wendy's the next day. What happened to him will only happen to someone who eats nothing but McDonald's/Wendy's/Burger King every single day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner... I'm actually surprised what happened to him wasn't worse. As to the other details in the movie about their chicken and whatever else, it didn't bother me.. Nothing I really didn't already suspect.

Saw it. Excellent movie. But I don't eat at those places much. Once in a while isn't going to hurt me. If I ate someone frequently, that would probably be a whole nother story.

To be fair (since I abhor propaganda) he was on a vegan diet. Any drastic dietary change like that will not be without consequence, especially when you go from a no fat no sodium intake to a high fat high sodium intake.

I'm not making excuses for the fast-food industry, but drinking three times a week is certainly worse for both your short and long term health than getting that double cheeseburger.

I'm not making excuses for the fast-food industry, but drinking three times a week is certainly worse for both your short and long term health than getting that double cheeseburger.

:confused

haha...but ya that movie was ridiculous...i definitely go to fast food a lot less now. Not to mention when I eat healthy, I tend to feel a lot better. Fast food makes me feel like crap almost everytime I have it.

One time i walked into Chick Fil A and these little kids were having their kindergarten chorus concert there...... they were standing right in front of the trash can.......... then the cow showed up and chased a little kid around the restaurant.

Another time me and my buddy tried to go up the slide in the Chick fil a play place.......... we didnt get far.

To be fair (since I abhor propaganda) he was on a vegan diet. Any drastic dietary change like that will not be without consequence, especially when you go from a no fat no sodium intake to a high fat high sodium intake.

His girlfriend was the vegan, because she asks him why he likes meat and stuff during the movie, and he talks about how he likes it... in the ending it says she "fixed" him by putting him on a strict vegan diet...

I'm 99% sure of that

lmao!!!! ^

i was caught completely off guard so there i am with my change in clear view telling the person im broke and sped off. :lol

i figured everyone else got their stories might as well post mine.

One time when I was little, I went to a McDonalds, and they were out of fries

one time at burger king a few weeks back they told me they were out of burgers. :|

I went to Taco Bell once and they told me they were out of food.

http://www.mcles.com/

As with most things in life, it's all about moderation and being smart about what you're doing. Heck, I went on a diet last yeat and lost 50 pounds -- but I still visited McDonald's bi-weekly.

I like Supersize Me, but I definitely thought Spurlock was pushing an anti-corporation agenda. That said, I did/do like is 30 Day's show.

Guest marlins02

wow trying to open the door!? thats scary as hell. i go to that one everyonce in a while, i tend to go to the hialeah gardens one more often.

the other night we leaving a club when this dude comes up to us asking if we knew spanish so i ask him whats up and he starts rambling on about not having a job and not being a bad person and that he only had one leg.... he then showed me his fake leg. :blink:

im backing up and he starts talking to my friend in english and my friend was so drunk he was patting him on the shoulder laughing and saying "he only got one leg!"

i was actually a little scared then because i didnt know if that man was gonna snap or something.

I was getting into my car in front of a Cold Stone a year or two ago, when this homeless guy came out of nowhere and asked for change. I gave him some, but he was lucky I didn't drop him where he stood, sneaking up on me like that.

On the fast-food subject, the Taco Bell Express in the Tallahassee Mall mysteriously closed the other day with no warning. I never eat at Taco Bell, but I was surprised to see this happen. I guess it's possible that the whole health scare over the summer and fall hurt them more than you would have thought.