Prince Halftime Show

METSrosexual

Guest marlins02

Sick. Who gets away with wearing a teal and orange suit, playing a purple guitar? Prince, and no one else but him. Awesome halftime.

i liked it to, the first halftime show i leave on in a while (because it was Prince) and im glad i did.

it was a decent show until the end, where he looked like the devil in the silhouette and the purple rain song. i didn't like that part. also, i thought the thunder needed to be cut out of the show due to the heavy rain.

the rain made it an interesting show though.

I think the silhouette was the coooolest thing ever. And playing "Purple Rain" in the rain, while the lights shined purple on the crowd?? Come on, give it to him!!!!

Sick. Who gets away with wearing a teal and orange suit, playing a purple guitar? Prince, and no one else but him. Awesome halftime.

i liked it to, the first halftime show i leave on in a while (because it was Prince) and im glad i did.

do you have proof that he is gay? :whistle

Guest marlins02

what?

Even if he was, he's gotten more p***y, and better looking women, than anyone on this board. So... You know...

It's irrelevant.

The Super Bowl halftime shows have gotten so much better since the "Wardrobe Malfunction", probably because the former music channel MTV isnt involved anymore

Agreed.

For a Superbowl it makes sense to bring back old or nostalgiac acts anyways. Becuase most NFL fans aren't listening to new music or the teeny bopper crap that passes for new music.

You know who I want to see do a Super Bowl Half Time? KISS. They'd blow that place up.

I wouldn't mind certain hip-hop acts getting in on a Super Bowl. Just, not Jay-Z, please. Something more footballish that makes you actually want to hit somebody.

The Super Bowl halftime shows have gotten so much better since the "Wardrobe Malfunction", probably because the former music channel MTV isnt involved anymore

Agreed.

For a Superbowl it makes sense to bring back old or nostalgiac acts anyways. Becuase most NFL fans aren't listening to new music or the teeny bopper crap that passes for new music.

You know who I want to see do a Super Bowl Half Time? KISS. They'd blow that place up.

I wouldn't mind certain hip-hop acts getting in on a Super Bowl. Just, not Jay-Z, please. Something more footballish that makes you actually want to hit somebody.

Also now the halftime show is only 1 artist playing or 1 band playing for the whole time (which is def. the way to go), unlike when MTV ran it and just threw out 4 musicians that didnt make any sense playing together

BTW I second KISS doing it, that would kick ass

Even if he was, he's gotten more p***y, and better looking women, than anyone on this board. So... You know...

It's irrelevant.

Prince isn't gay. His sexual orientation is everything. Chicks, dudes, Kangaroos, Plutonium, you name it.

It's irrelevant.

Prince isn't gay. His sexual orientation is everything. Chicks, dudes, Kangaroos, Plutonium, you name it.

That made me laugh so hard... just thought I'd share

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.