March 27, 200719 yr why did he take a year off? I suppose you can guess that it was done by the mods.
March 27, 200719 yr Is it bad when I saw the title of the thread I knew who it was? Over/Under for how long this lasts is 12 days
March 27, 200719 yr Is it bad when I saw the title of the thread I knew who it was? Over/Under for how long this lasts is 12 days Bodog Odds Over +450 Under -750
March 28, 200719 yr Well this doesn't make the Julio trade seem so bad after all. :notworthy :lol Welcome back. Does anyone have the Ahuva Vacuum Cleaner on hand? :whistle
March 28, 200719 yr Who is Ahuva? The Special Searching for Ahuva Graff edition of Admin King Live will be right back after this...........
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.