Charles Barkley

Dodge

I love the guy.. even though he doesnt ever give the bulls a shot. (tho i havent heard much of what he has had to say this season). I just remember being in tears over some of the stuff he gets in to on that show.

Now if we can just put an end to him and dwades commercials..

Charles has always been one of my favorite analysts. He's fun and doesn't take anything seriously. I loved him as a player, too.

If anyone needs to get off of that program, it's Magic. He's unwatchable. He sounds like a total dolt and has no personality or sense of humor to make up for it.

How can anyone not like the Inside Crew. They're better than anything ESPN has to offer. EJ is great, Kenny is smart and hilarious, and Chuck is Chuck. So he swears a bit, who doesn't? I knew someone would start complaining about it sooner or later. Even Magic is good when he's on the show. The only one I can't stand is Reggie Miller because he often pokes fun at all the bad teams yet never says crap about the Pacers. Horse face mother f***er.

ESPN actually had something similar for a time, with Greg Anthony and Stephen A. (say what you want but when the guy sticks to NBA he is gold) and Pippen but they have done away with it for something more familiar and P.C.

I much prefer the looser, funny atmosphere.

Thats why NFL on Fox in its heyday was gold and why Baseball Tonight with Reynolds and Valentine was the best.

Charles is the man. The only thing good about the TNT telecast is the pre-game and halftime shows. I like him, Ernie (best 'suit' studio guy ever), and even Kenny (despite being a hole) more than anyone.

Those 3 guys are gold. Even I get a kick out of Chuck giving The Jet grief about UNC.

Now if only theyd get rid of Magic. Hes so horrible. He adds nothing as an analyst and his delivery is so slow and drawn out. I dont think anyone thinks the show is better with him than without him, yet TNT keeps him around.

the best thing they did on tnt was a few years back when they did the champions lounge or something.

magic was in there

kenny was in there.

they gave ernie a pass to get in there.

charles was all alone on the outside.

the tnt crew is the best of any of the major pro sports.

he's been on the show for years now, you've never noticed?

but yeah, TNT is the only national station I can stand to watch the NBA. they're hilarious and nothing beats the fishing pics when a team is eliminated. i love the broadcasters too, marv albert and mike fratello and the rest are fun to listen to. then again anything is probably better than bill walton.