Harvey Garcia will take RVH's roster spot

Ramp

He's put up some sick numbers the last 2 years in minor league ball, and I'd really like to see what he's got. 11.55 k/9 is impressive as hell, but his WHIP is a bit high to support such a low ERA. Whats your take on him Ramp? Any stuff on the maverickball site I should read on him?

He's put up some sick numbers the last 2 years in minor league ball, and I'd really like to see what he's got. 11.55 k/9 is impressive as hell, but his WHIP is a bit high to support such a low ERA. Whats your take on him Ramp? Any stuff on the maverickball site I should read on him?

Yea, there's stuff up there... Just click the link in the sig

Ober going to the pen?

edit:

oh wow

I went to look at probable pitchers, and saw that Sonnanstine is pitching the last game. Not really related to the topic, but about time he got called up. I don't know what's with the Devil Rays and keeping all of their talented players in the minors.

If Vanden Hurk is here to stay, then who goes down when JJ is ready? Dontrelle, Vanden Hurk, Mitre, Olsen and Kim.

I think right now it has to be Scott Olsen. These things usually have a way of working themselves out(trades,injuries,etc) but I really want to see Olsen work things out in Carolina. Let him develop that change up and work on his control.

Ober going to the pen?

edit:

oh wow

I went to look at probable pitchers, and saw that Sonnanstine is pitching the last game. Not really related to the topic, but about time he got called up. I don't know what's with the Devil Rays and keeping all of their talented players in the minors.

service clocks

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.