Marlins Fans!

See now you guys might beleive it is not the Phillies who are the scumbags, but it is olsen who is the scumbag. I hope they send him down to the minors, he is a disgrace.

I've listened to some of his interviews on 790, and he didn't seem like a god guy. Complaining about fans asking for autographs, fights with his teamates. Fights Cops. Anyway nothing personal to you guys, and good luck this season, althoughI hope you finish behind the Phillies.

Your a cool kid :thumbup .

So you went through all the trouble of making a username and password just to say that? your a idiot.

At least we dont end in a disappointment every year. it must suck being a phillies fan. im o so sorry :banghead

See now you guys might beleive it is not the Phillies who are the scumbags, but it is olsen who is the scumbag. I hope they send him down to the minors, he is a disgrace.

I've listened to some of his interviews on 790, and he didn't seem like a god guy. Complaining about fans asking for autographs, fights with his teamates. Fights Cops. Anyway nothing personal to you guys, and good luck this season, althoughI hope you finish behind the Phillies.

you want to know what's a disgrace? Being the first professional franchise to lose 10,000 games. Also does the name Bret Myers ring a bell? Talk about a scum bag.

Guest Festa

I think you should worry on winning a championship rather than the dealings of a pitcher on an opposing team.

26-Time Last Place Champions, FTL!

The Phillies are still scumbags on top of being douche bags too

Last championship 1980 and still counting...........

As for Olsen he's only one idiot compared to all of the fans in Philly who've booed Santa Claus

Hey another class act from Philly Myers who beat up his wife just last season.

:verysad

Guest Festa

Yawn, So I have one reply for every marlinsfan in attendance at the game tonight.

How does it feel to be a city full of bandwagon jumpers?

How does it feel to root for a team that has sucked more than any other team in the history of professional sports?

Yawn, So I have one reply for every marlinsfan in attendance at the game tonight.

How does it feel to be a city full of bandwagon jumpers?

And Philly isn't?

In fact, the only two teams that can lay claim to never really having the "bandwagon jumpers" en masse have to be the Cubs and the Red Sox. Say what you want about the people they are but they come out every day, rain or shine.

We have Olsen. You have 10,000 losses.

Guest Festa

126 years our franchise was supported through wins and terrible losses.

You guys cant even sell out a playoff game.

:lol The Phillies didn't become relevant in Philadelphia until the 50s. Hell they almost declared bankruptcy in the 20s and 30s several times.