Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BK Kim vs your Florida Marlins

Featured Replies

Tuesday, August 14 Dolphin Stadium | 7:05 PM ET

 

 

Byung-Hyun Kim, RHP (6-5, 4.93) Diamondbacks (67-52)

@

Dontrelle Willis, LHP (7-12, 4.98) Marlins (55-63)

 

 

 

Scouting Report:

D-backs: Kim pitched poorly Wednesday against the Pirates in his first start as a D-back in his second tour of duty with the club. He allowed five runs (four earned) on seven hits in 2 1/3 innings, with one of the runs scoring after he left to boos with the bases loaded. Kim allowed the first six hitters in the third to reach, leading to three runs, after a perfect second. The right-hander said he didn?t feel good and did not have his ?100-percent stuff? in the no-decision. Kim had pitched well at the end of his stint with Florida, the squad he will face next, compiling a 2-0 record with a 2.60 ERA in his final three starts and yielding two runs or less in five of his last six starts with the Marlins.

Marlins: Willis' woes continue. After giving up five runs (four earned) in 5 1/3 innings at Philadelphia on Thursday, the 25-year-old left-hander dropped his ninth straight decision. He is building on a career worst winless slump. Willis matched a season high by compiling 115 pitches in the outing. His last win was on May 29 at the Chicago Cubs. On July 23 at Arizona, Willis lost a 4-3 decision. He gave up four runs in 6 2/3 innings that game. The Marlins have lost six straight times with the D-Train on the mound. Now 65-51 in his career, Willis is Florida's all-time leader in victories and defeats.

 

RALLY RANDOM TALL KID IN THE LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES

 

Weather Forcast courtesy of The Weather Channel

 

THE GREAT USE OF DOLPHIN STADIUM THIS WEEKEND

I'll be there too. :) Thanks to Fish4Life for tickets!

 

Have fun man! Get the Fish a win!

 

I'll be watching at work... :gofish

B.K. Kim,

 

We hardly knew ya.

 

I miss your sidearm delivery, your quirky mannerisms on the mound, your at bats, your high walk rate, the way you showed up that ump who called a balk on you...

 

I knew this relationship wasn't built to last, but I never thought I would see you in another uniform so soon.

 

:crying

compiling a 2-0 record with a 2.60 ERA in his final three starts and yielding two runs or less in five of his last six starts with the Marlins

 

 

noooooo

 

whyyyyy

 

 

:banghead

 

 

anyway i have to see Kim one last time, I love seeing all the random asian people taking pictures

If it rains tonight I am not going to be happy.

 

Sorry to say this Holly but its coming down right now and I live about 10 mins (if that) away from the stadium.... But the bright side is that the Sun is out, its not a dark rain.. It should clear up before gametime

I'm gonna try and go to a game this series to see the Upton kid. People saying he's gonna be a killer, better than B.J. Go Fish!

If it rains tonight I am not going to be happy.

 

Sorry to say this Holly but its coming down right now and I live about 10 mins (if that) away from the stadium.... But the bright side is that the Sun is out, its not a dark rain.. It should clear up before gametime

It better because I have really good seats tonight :woot .

  • Author

That 2nd pitch wasn't a strike. LMAO.

I think the ump expanded the strike zone too...no way that kid's 13...unless he's on the juice ;)

vs

 

I was gonna make it out today but car troubles have me grounded :( . I'm definitely getting out there at least once this series, though.

  • Author

yea, I forgot my signs at home and i'm at the internship all day. I am going to try to make it out for first pitch, but even that seems doubtful today unfortunantly.

This should be a fun match up to watch.

 

Unfortunately, I can sort of see BK owning us with that delivery.

 

Hope Im wrong.

This should be a fun match up to watch.

 

Unfortunately, I can sort of see BK owning us with that delivery.

 

Hope Im wrong.

But you gotta believe we are going to steal like all over BK.

we only have two lefties.

 

I'm not feeling too good about it.

 

Well three if you count Willis but he's overrated as a hitter.

I just tuned in. Did they say how long they expect the rain delay to last?

They expect a 7:30ish start time.

Why does Eric Byrnes have to do that stupid thing with his hand when he hits a ball. 2 outs.

 

LOL @ Waltz.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.