Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bonds wont return to Giants

Featured Replies

Giants told him today they will not resign him or welcome him back...

 

 

PER ESPN SPORTSCENTER

I bet next year they offer him yet another one year deal because they more then most other teams, have to sell seats.

 

Also, as much as I don't like Bonds this is lame as hell to 'announce' or 'leak' while the team is still playing. Last place or not.

Through my crack sources I have obtained this photo of Zito/HRKing minutes ago

Through my crack sources I have obtained this photo of Zito/HRKing minutes ago

 

 

"Don't do it! You can still sign Andruw Jones!"

 

*sets fire to himself*

*shoots himself*

*hangs himself*

*jumps off bridge*

*kills himself*

I have walked that bridge. Its a LONG way up.

 

I wonder what the deal is with that pic.......is it right before he jumps?

 

 

Barry will be in LF next year and Hammer will be @ 1B. Book it. Ah, nevermind.

So definitive, lets just cancel the off season.

I have walked that bridge. Its a LONG way up.

 

I wonder what the deal is with that pic.......is it right before he jumps?

 

 

Barry will be in LF next year and Hammer will be @ 1B. Book it. Ah, nevermind.

I love that idea rotate Hammer b/w 1b and LF. Start him at 1b when Bonds plays LF and play in in LF when Jake gets time on 1b.

I have walked that bridge. Its a LONG way up.

 

I wonder what the deal is with that pic.......is it right before he jumps?

 

 

Barry will be in LF next year and Hammer will be @ 1B. Book it. Ah, nevermind.

I love that idea rotate Hammer b/w 1b and LF. Start him at 1b when Bonds plays LF and play in in LF when Jake gets time on 1b.

 

Yep.

 

And can you imagine having a player like Jake being able to PH late in games?

 

Dewwwwww itttttt

It would put fans in the stands.

A lot more media attention as well.

I'm in favor of Bonds in teal

not surprising, as this has been the word out of San Francisco all summer. The Giants feel they have nothing more to make off Barry Bonds and he isnt worth the headaches anymore.

 

 

I dont know anyone who will put up with the Barry Bonds show.

 

 

There are only a small handful of teams that could use him, and its not just about his abilities on the field. That wont determine where he plays.

 

 

No big market club will sign him. They have no need for him, its not going to be worth the Barry Bonds act. And they wouldnt need him to sell tickets.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.