Baseball America Marlins Top 10 Prospects

FutureGM

Surprised to see neither Raynor or Cousins on the list. Anyone want to put up the scouting report on Stanton?

The funniest part is them projected Cabrera as our starting first baseman in 2011. :lol

Yea, Berardino put alot of time into that list :lol

Willis is on there too with Hayes behind the plate (I like Brett but come on)

Id put them Volstad, Thompson, Sinkbeil, Gaby H., Tucker, Coghlan, Dominguez, and then it's all a crap shoot. I find it hard to believe a pitcher with a catastrophic arm injury is ahead of all but three prospects in our system.

Lou....I like your list better!

I also like Brett Hayes better than some of the others on BA's list.

Andy Jenkins had a pretty good year and probably boosted his prospect status.

Dominguez was limited to a extremely small number of AB this season and IMO still has a lot to prove.

( he is still very young)

why is dan uggla our 3rd baseman in 2011?

wtf

ignore Berardino there, he got very lazy

agreed he spent half of the time talking about stanton (067 batting average at jamestown huh?) and then talking about dominguez being a nice pick then doesnt even project him to the majors 3 years from now :mis2

Oh wells I will wait to see what Sickels says when he does the reviews in a few months

Re: Miguel and Willis being on the team in 2011....

He didn't get lazy, BA does not make attempts to predict any FA transactions no matter how obvious they may be.

Those are the standards BA gives to its writers to keep things consistent.

Don't be so quick to bash,

no one asked them to make better FA guesses, but atleast put Dominguez at 3b, and Hector Correa in the rotation

Dominguez seems a little low to me, and I think that Sanchez should be swapped with Cousins or one of the younger prospects.

It seems to me like Cousins was perhaps our biggest breakout prospect last year, yet he seems incredibly overlooked. And I had pretty much assumed that Gaby's prospect star was more or less a meteor at this point.