Clemens may be.....

dgreco

A new problem for Mr. Clemens.

Lawyer: Pettitte can confirm Clemens? HGH use

Pitcher's testimony on drug use in baseball scheduled for Monday

AP: Tues Jan. 29, 2008

WASHINGTON - A lawyer for Andy Pettitte?s former personal trainer said Tuesday he believes the pitcher will tell Congress he discussed human growth hormone with Roger Clemens between the 2001 and 2002 seasons.

The lawyer, Earl Ward, said Pettitte talked about HGH with trainer Brian McNamee following a conversation with Clemens, who has denied that he used HGH or steroids. McNamee worked with both Clemens and Pettitte.

?We?re hopeful based on Andy?s reputation that he will corroborate Brian?s statements with regard to Roger,? Ward said in a telephone interview.

Complete article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22903086/

• 2 weeks later...

Can't for the life of me figure out why Clemens would put himself before that commitee to begin with. He

didn't have to and it didn't help his cause at all. Dumb move. I watched the whole thing and he really

didn't look very credible.

I think most people feel the same way. I keep thinking back to how adamant Pete Rose was for all those years that he never gambled. How many years did it take before he fessed up? Seems like we are re-visiting the same cocky personality.