Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/9 Post Game Thread

Featured Replies

Great win, Olsen pitched brilliant! His first win in a couple months now.

 

How about Mr. John Baker fabulous today and he had a very professional interview after the game.

 

WTG FISH!

 

:gofish

Olsen... no question. He pitched great coming of his worst start of the year.

Olsen looked great this afternoon, too bad Fredi didn't let him finish the game.

 

We won the game and series though so that's what matters. I hope to see a lot more of Baker as well.

  • Author

Baker seems to have a very mature attitude about him, reminds me of a wise old Vet.

 

I have a feeling Baker is going to be around a while, and you know what he looks good!

  • Author

No mention of Gregg? He got 4 outs when he only needed 2.

 

Gregg got two outs... :whistle

 

um :Clap ?

Scotty! I had to laugh at his reaction after the game whem Frank called him a "veteran". Scotty was like "WTF???" :p

No mention of Gregg? He got 4 outs when he only needed 2.

Not sure if he deserves player of the game. But he did pitch well, which is very nice to see.

Gotta give the vote to Olsen, would have been nice to see him get the CG, but like (analyst) Tommy and Rich said, always take runs when you can get them...

 

GoFishx2 needs to make the game threads from now on haha

  • Author

Gotta give the vote to Olsen, would have been nice to see him get the CG, but like (analyst) Tommy and Rich said, always take runs when you can get them...

 

GoFishx2 needs to make the game threads from now on haha

 

haha, who would have thought it was just about who the Marlins had starting game threads?! :mis2 :D :lol

No mention of Gregg? He got 4 outs when he only needed 2.

Not sure if he deserves player of the game. But he did pitch well, which is very nice to see.

 

No Olsen is the player of the game, I am only speaking of the lack of nomination.

I don't see Ross the Boss up on the poll?!

 

..13 game hit streak...

 

 

anyway, Scotty would be my pick but don't leave out the Boss

  • Author

No mention of Gregg? He got 4 outs when he only needed 2.

Not sure if he deserves player of the game. But he did pitch well, which is very nice to see.

 

No Olsen is the player of the game, I am only speaking of the lack of nomination.

 

I am sorry but I have to say your Quagmire avatar gets me. :lol

 

Family Guy = awesomeness

 

... o and Other=Gregg

 

I really dont think you can consider him the player of the game he got two outs and hes the closer, he cant blow every game. :|

  • Author

I don't see Ross the Boss up on the poll?!

 

..13 game hit streak...

 

 

anyway, Scotty would be my pick but don't leave out the Boss

 

Ross is Boss.... I wonder if I should pick him in beat the streak :mis2

I don't see Ross the Boss up on the poll?!

 

..13 game hit streak...

 

 

anyway, Scotty would be my pick but don't leave out the Boss

 

Ross is Boss.... I wonder if I should pick him in beat the streak :mis2

 

 

 

I'm not answering... the only thing I know is if you do pick him and it breaks the streak, don't let me know about it.

I only saw the bottom of the 9th, unfortunately.

That was terrible.

 

Hanley...? I understand he had another great day at the plate...but we seriously have to stop giving teams extra opps. Goes for the relievers, as well.

 

Gregg needs to throw strikes...CONSISTENTLY. How many times do I have to say it? Gregg throws strikes...he'll be ok. Someone send him this message from me...and please forward it to Pinto, as well.

 

TUCKER staying in the pen...W00T!

I only saw the bottom of the 9th, unfortunately.

That was terrible.

 

Hanley...? I understand he had another great day at the plate...but we seriously have to stop giving teams extra opps. Goes for the relievers, as well.

 

Gregg needs to throw strikes...CONSISTENTLY. How many times do I have to say it? Gregg throws strikes...he'll be ok. Someone send him this message from me...and please forward it to Pinto, as well.

 

TUCKER staying in the pen...W00T!

 

I think Gregg can't hit the strike zone because he can't see the strike zone.

I only saw the bottom of the 9th, unfortunately.

That was terrible.

 

Hanley...? I understand he had another great day at the plate...but we seriously have to stop giving teams extra opps. Goes for the relievers, as well.

 

Gregg needs to throw strikes...CONSISTENTLY. How many times do I have to say it? Gregg throws strikes...he'll be ok. Someone send him this message from me...and please forward it to Pinto, as well.

 

TUCKER staying in the pen...W00T!

 

I think Gregg can't hit the strike zone because he can't see the strike zone.

 

I think you could be right.

Regardless, 27 walks is too many, at this point in the season. He has blown 6...at least half are due to walks. (if not more)

 

It's tough to watch b/c Gregg is tough to hit.

I only saw the bottom of the 9th, unfortunately.

That was terrible.

 

Hanley...? I understand he had another great day at the plate...but we seriously have to stop giving teams extra opps. Goes for the relievers, as well.

 

Gregg needs to throw strikes...CONSISTENTLY. How many times do I have to say it? Gregg throws strikes...he'll be ok. Someone send him this message from me...and please forward it to Pinto, as well.

 

TUCKER staying in the pen...W00T!

 

I think Gregg can't hit the strike zone because he can't see the strike zone.

 

3 of those walks were to pitchers too, if i'm correct

 

and thats even more uncalled for

 

I think you could be right.

Regardless, 27 walks is too many, at this point in the season. He has blown 6...at least half are due to walks. (if not more)

 

It's tough to watch b/c Gregg is tough to hit.

Scotty was on, let's put a few more of these starts together with JJ and Volstad. Freddi should of put him out for the ninth. The pen almost blew another one.

I sure hope Volstad lives up to the lofty expectations here. (And I'm not being facetious, I really hope he does well).

 

 

I actually agree more with YOUR expectations, right now, to be honest. Don't think he's quite ready yet, although I do think he's an upgrade over Hendrickson, for sure.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.