9/5 Post Game

BOOYAH ERICK!

:cool (Great Pic)

Still, I'd like to see Lindstrom perform when the save situation is a little tougher.

Waechter, Nelson, and Rhodes were the ones who got the real "save." This is the time when the "save" becomes overrated.

However, it was nice to see Lindstrom come in, and not allow any baserunners.

BOOYAH ERICK!

Still, I'd like to see Lindstrom perform when the save situation is a little tougher.

Waechter, Nelson, and Rhodes were the ones who got the real "save." This is the time when the "save" becomes overrated.

Can't fault Lindstrom because Fredi was saving him for the last 3 outs. Lindstrom has had a bunch of True Saves (Yes, that's an actual statistic).

BOOYAH ERICK!

Can't fault Lindstrom because Fredi was saving him for the last 3 outs. Lindstrom has had a bunch of True Saves (Yes, that's an actual statistic).

Really?

BOOYAH ERICK!

yup matt i knew you would go places, ever since i met u after the game you have done nothing but good man, you are the closer

oh andi this was greggs save i bet you i can guess what he would have done....

1st batter= k

2nd batter= pop up

3rd batter=hit

4th batter= walk

5th batter= walk

6th batter= grand slam

Nice work tonight by the whole team. This team has a lot of heart and when they play together they are really good. That was Lindstrom's first save of his career and I'm sure he will remember it, especially since he had to face the leagues best hitter in Albert. Let's put together a winning streak and let fate take its' course. Lots of games left, and a ton of positives tonight to carry the momentum. Go Marlins!!!

BOOYAH ERICK!

yup matt i knew you would go places, ever since i met u after the game you have done nothing but good man, you are the closer

oh andi this was greggs save i bet you i can guess what he would have done....

1st batter= k

2nd batter= pop up

3rd batter=hit

4th batter= walk

5th batter= walk

6th batter= grand slam

I'm not a big Kevin Gregg fan, but the double standard between Gregg and Lindstrom on this board is ridiculous.

I'm not a big Kevin Gregg fan, but the double standard between Gregg and Lindstrom on this board is ridiculous.

Correction:

The double standard between EVERY reliever and Gregg is ridiculous.

True.

Yep. Especially seeing Gregg was really pitching hurt. Around here he went from a future Hall of Famer to the trash heap real quick.

Yesterday's PBP has Gregg making $4 mil in arbitration next year. If he were to win that arbitration case I would think the Marlins would trade him, probably even before that if it looks like the two sides are that far apart. Too much for what is basically a middle reliever, IMO.