September 18, 200818 yr Cool. Closer then Carolina and by the looks of it, they have one of the nicest ballparks in the minors. http://www.digitalballparks.com/Southern/B...allGrounds.html
September 18, 200818 yr HOT DAMN!!! :thumbup Awesome awesome awesome. :happydance Irish we're catching a game next season.
September 18, 200818 yr I also heard on the local news station there may be an exhibition game in Jacksonville.
September 18, 200818 yr Good move for the Marlins Marlins go to one of the larger ballparks in the Southern League and one of the more pitching friendly stadiums in New Orleans. Player development should balance out now.
September 18, 200818 yr Author HOT DAMN!!! :thumbup Awesome awesome awesome. :happydance Irish we're catching a game next season. definitely :thumbup
September 19, 200818 yr I love going to Suns games now. Great stadium, good food / beer prices. Now I will be going to even more games. That would be awesome to see an exibition game or two with the big boys. Maybe the Marlins could move one series a year to Jax. Next year's series against the Padres would be a good fit or maybe the Astros or Pirates series would be a better boost. I will go to any Marlins game played here.
September 19, 200818 yr Yeahhhh Baby!!!! I've tried to go see the Mud Cats in J-Ville the last couple of years for some reason or other I would miss them, It will be hard to miss them now unless their out of town.
October 2, 200818 yr I will def. be going up there this season!!!! The stadium looks beautiful...Damn, now I'm excited!!!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.