Magglio Ordonez on trading block...anyone interested?

VolSTUD LUVer

http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/blog/index...%3dolney_buster

according to ESPN: The Tigers could theoretically dangle Magglio Ordonez in trade talks in an effort to get pitching, coming off a year in which Ordonez batted .321 with 21 homers and 103 RBIs. But Ordonez is due to make $18 million next year, and he will turn 35 in January at a time when the industry has become extraordinarily skeptical about the ability of players to consistently produce into their late 30s.

anyone slightly interested? he could replace willingham in left or play RF while cody plays left....he is kinda old tho...and 18 mil is a chit load...but who knows?

I would ask them about Justin Verlander or Jeremy Bonderman (like their avaliable though lol). But the one that I would seriously ask about is Brandon Inge. He is a trumendous player. He can catch and play third base, so he could be a great utility player. Or maybe we can trash Jacobs, move Cantu to first, and put Inge at third. He would just be a great addition to this team. But as for Maggs? I doubt that the fish would even think about him. Too old and too much money.

Not saying we are going to get him but im sure he'd love to come becasue of the main reason that his son and wife live in Las Olas(I played with his son last season and they look exactly alike).

But if we had the money or the Room for him i would love to have Mags as a part of the team he is such a good hitter and can back up his talk with that silver slugger.