Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/29 Post Game

Featured Replies

A saves a save. Maybe if one of those guys doesnt walk, they HR. Ill take it.

 

 

A HR would have been better. It would have killed the Mets rally.

A saves a save. Maybe if one of those guys doesnt walk, they HR. Ill take it.

This is true. I think the anxiety, heart, and depression medicine for the fans this season is going to get expensive. :lol Last nights save was smooth, this afternoon (playing in with the factors-tight strike zone) it was a little tense!

A saves a save. Maybe if one of those guys doesnt walk, they HR. Ill take it.

 

 

A HR would have been better. It would have killed the Mets rally.

 

David Wright's strikeout and a pop out to short killed the rally, not to mention the umpire killing the pitchers with ball to strike calls. Putz also walked the first two didn't he?

Also, I don't see why some of you are saying Lindstrom got lucky.

I mean, I'm usually harsh on the guy, but it looked like the umpire was squeezing him. Like, the outside corner was non-existant.

 

Also, if Lindstrom was lucky...Pinto and Nunez were REALLY LUCKY.

Lindstrom didn't need the defense to bail him out today. Same can't be said for the other 2 relievers.

 

Speaking of the defense...they are the Fish of the Game today, imo.

A saves a save. Maybe if one of those guys doesnt walk, they HR. Ill take it.

 

 

A HR would have been better. It would have killed the Mets rally.

 

David Wright's strikeout and a pop out to short killed the rally, not to mention the umpire killing the pitchers with ball to strike calls. Putz also walked the first two didn't he?

 

That was sarcasm from last night's gamethread, uber. I wasn't serious.

Also, I don't see why some of you are saying Lindstrom got lucky.

I mean, I'm usually harsh on the guy, but it looked like the umpire was squeezing him. Like, the outside corner was non-existant.

 

Also, if Lindstrom was lucky...Pinto and Nunez were REALLY LUCKY.

Lindstrom didn't need the defense to bail him out today. Same can't be said for the other 2 relievers.

 

Speaking of the defense...they are the Fish of the Game today, imo.

 

The strikezone was ridiculous for Lindstrom today. But he got through it. That's what's important.

Cantu wins fish of the series and fish of the game last night but Cody came up big today against Putz.

Also i love being the only team to give Johan a loss and now a no decesion.

A saves a save. Maybe if one of those guys doesnt walk, they HR. Ill take it.

 

 

A HR would have been better. It would have killed the Mets rally.

 

David Wright's strikeout and a pop out to short killed the rally, not to mention the umpire killing the pitchers with ball to strike calls. Putz also walked the first two didn't he?

 

That was sarcasm from last night's gamethread, uber. I wasn't serious.

I know bro I didn't think you were. I was just playing as well. That's the problem with threads and writing. You can't read emotion behind the words. That umpire was brutal all game long.

A saves a save. Maybe if one of those guys doesnt walk, they HR. Ill take it.

 

 

A HR would have been better. It would have killed the Mets rally.

 

David Wright's strikeout and a pop out to short killed the rally, not to mention the umpire killing the pitchers with ball to strike calls. Putz also walked the first two didn't he?

 

That was sarcasm from last night's gamethread, uber. I wasn't serious.

I know bro I didn't think you were. I was just playing as well. That's the problem with threads and writing. You can't read emotion behind the words. That umpire was brutal all game long.

 

Yeah, he was squeezing JJ early on, as well.

geat now we got 2 straight...time to get hot again and E.B. showin some life!

and EB showing life ain't no small thing in the success for this team-it's huge-of course Lindstrom saving games helps.

Phillis & Braves was defeated tonight.

 

:arms

Only other NL team to win today was the Nats :thumbup

Yeah, he was squeezing JJ early on, as well.

 

I would say inconsistent with his strike zone, but at least he was inconsistent for both teams.

 

I was more ticked off with the crew chiefs non-intervention with that long wait for the PH. It was poor bench management by the Mets, plain and simple. The crew chief should have issued one warning, and then told the pitcher to go ahead and throw with or without the batter up there. I have seen that done before.

Phillis & Braves was defeated tonight.

 

:arms

Only other NL team to win today was the Nats :thumbup

 

Here's food for thought. Mets have started out very slow. They are 3 games under .500, we have taken 4 of 6 from them, and they had that total collapse again last year. If this dosen't change real quick, Jerry might want to pack lightly for their next west coast road trip.

There was a fair amount of criticism yesterday Re: pinch-hitting for Castro among Mets fans posting on various boards, of course exaggerating wildy and calling this JM's worst mistake since he took the helm. Not that anyone in NY would ever go overboard or anything. :brigginbounce

 

Always nice to see unhappy mets fans.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.