May 13, 200917 yr My choice is Gaby Sanchez 1. hanleythefranchise12- Matt Dominguez 2. gatorsfrk15- Michael Stanton 3. Erick- Jose Ceda 4. Fish Dynasty- Kyle Skipworth 5. SongInTheAir- Jarrett Santos 6. JackRubysDog- Cameron Maybin 7. Spike- Kyle Kaminska 8. MrMarlinPride- Logan Morrison 9. fluxation- John Raynor 10. Retro_Marlins- Ryan Tucker 11. fanofthefish- Sean West 12. Puma- Gaby Sanchez 13. Schnellders 14. gizmo12688 15. AdrianneLove 16. trahernsfriend 17. 30plus 18. Rabbethan 19. Hotcorner 20. Dr Beinfest 21. Mephisto 22. Dim0615 23. Mr.Fish 24. sdonke 25. Miller23 26.Trey05Marlins Schnellders, you're on the clock
May 13, 200917 yr Don't worry trahernsfriend, I won't let her do that to ya. I'm going to see if I can get in contact with her so that she can make the pick now, since she won't get out of work until like 9.
May 13, 200917 yr With the 15th pick, AdrianneLove selects... Pitcher Graham Taylor, Jacksonville Suns.
May 13, 200917 yr 1. hanleythefranchise12- Matt Dominguez 2. gatorsfrk15- Michael Stanton 3. Erick- Jose Ceda 4. Fish Dynasty- Kyle Skipworth 5. SongInTheAir- Jarrett Santos 6. JackRubysDog- Cameron Maybin 7. Spike- Kyle Kaminska 8. MrMarlinPride- Logan Morrison 9. fluxation- John Raynor 10. Retro_Marlins- Ryan Tucker 11. fanofthefish- Sean West 12. Puma- Gaby Sanchez 13. Schnellders- Issac Galloway 14. gizmo12688- Jeff Allison 15. AdrianneLove- Graham Taylor 16. trahernsfriend 17. 30plus 18. Rabbethan 19. Hotcorner 20. Dr Beinfest 21. Mephisto 22. Dim0615 23. Mr.Fish 24. sdonke 25. Miller23 26.Trey05Marlins Do we really need to wait for Trahernsfriend?
May 13, 200917 yr With the 16th pick...of the 2009 Marlins Prospect draft...trahernsfriend selects....Dallas Neal Trahern...Starting Right Hand Pitcher...disabled List....New Orleans Zephrys
May 14, 200917 yr Wanted to take someone that I can watch here in Jax. Rab took Cousins so let's see.... I'll take Kyle Winters, just recently promoted to the Suns. :thumbup
May 15, 200917 yr Sorry I took so long... the new board update messed up my inbox it didnt say I had any messages... though it showed up in my email... so in like 5 minutes Ill pick.
May 16, 200917 yr My pick will be Aaron Thompson, P, Jacksonville Suns 1-5? That's terrible Not as terrible as judging a prospect by Win-Loss. Not that Thompson has been good since going to AA.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.