Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/15 Post Game

Featured Replies

BBTN is on @ 12am. This will be the first time watching it after a Marlins loss but I really want to see if they mention anything about the dumb umps.

BBTN is on @ 12am. This will be the first time watching it after a Marlins loss but I really want to see if they mention anything about the dumb umps.

 

 

Its espn so knowing them they'll say "good call"

edit: i'm dumb, it's for Andrew lol, completely forgot

 

Not a fan of 13 pitchers though

Brett Carroll is being optioned to Triple-A New Orleans

 

 

Oh god Michael Ryan?

 

He's only guy I can think of

I think its because Miller is coming off the DL but I am not 100% sure.

I went to the prom for awhile tonight.

What happened?

 

 

Did you wear a teal and black tux?

 

Oh what happened? EVERYTHING to umpires to ejections to dumblets.

Brett Carroll is being optioned to Triple-A New Orleans

 

 

Oh god Michael Ryan?

 

He's only guy I can think of

I think its because Miller is coming off the DL but I am not 100% sure.

 

Yep you're right, completely forgot about Andrew.

Ed Rapuano: bulls***! YOU, AND YOUR CREW, ARE HERE JUST TO f*** US!

 

It's bad enough that we are bad, but now bad luck and umps screwing us. We will never win again.

 

 

Gotta love the Earl Weaver quote. That was probably the best tirade in sports history.

Bad Umpiring + Volstad's struggles = loss.

 

There were some positives, both defensively and offensively, but it's just not getting it done. As someone else said, the hitting w/ RISP is ridiculous. As silly-sounding as it is, simply no hitter on the team was "clutch" tonight, and for a while now. We are clearly capable of hitting and getting on base, but nothing works. The bad calls obviously didn't help, but the players still need to step it up. Let's hope they simply weren't back settled at home yet and that all of them will be better on their game throughout the homestand.

edit: i'm dumb, it's for Andrew lol, completely forgot

 

Not a fan of 13 pitchers though

 

 

Normally I'm not either. But in this case we need that many. We've really been working that pen.

So, I went to see Coldplay last night, DVR'd the game for win I got home, and I was checking my phone for score updates during the concert. I saw we lost, and I was planning on watching the game anyway still until I read a recap and I decided I didn't want to ruin what was a great night with watching that f***ing nonsense.

 

And yeah, as Admin said, that f***tard is behind the plate tonight......WONDERFUL!

 

 

 

I hope he gets a fastball right in the onions.

So, I went to see Coldplay last night, DVR'd the game for win I got home, and I was checking my phone for score updates during the concert. I saw we lost, and I was planning on watching the game anyway still until I read a recap and I decided I didn't want to ruin what was a great night with watching that f***ing nonsense.

 

And yeah, as Admin said, that f***tard is behind the plate tonight......WONDERFUL!

 

 

 

I hope he gets a fastball right in the onions.

 

 

Anyway you can post the last inning on youtube? Myself and my girlfriend might have been on camera for a bit.

So, I went to see Coldplay last night, DVR'd the game for win I got home, and I was checking my phone for score updates during the concert. I saw we lost, and I was planning on watching the game anyway still until I read a recap and I decided I didn't want to ruin what was a great night with watching that f***ing nonsense.

 

And yeah, as Admin said, that f***tard is behind the plate tonight......WONDERFUL!

 

 

 

I hope he gets a fastball right in the onions.

 

 

Anyway you can post the last inning on youtube? Myself and my girlfriend might have been on camera for a bit.

 

yeah, I believe we may have been a few of the 200 left at the game after the rain delay, and hopefully gotten us on camera :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.