Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

June 19 - Marlins vs. Yankees

Featured Replies

Sucks Sun Sports isn't airing this game in HD. We even got teased (by Tommy I think) by it in the opening lol. Since I'm a Yankees fan 1st (and Marlins fan 2nd) I won't be posting much here during these games.

 

West definitely looked intimated by the Yanks his first time around. It was also nice seeing the Yankees jump over West since they didn't do that at all against the Nats new pitchers they haven't seen before. Looks like West settled down a bit till this inning, now runners on 2nd and 3rd no out.

 

Yay! Pinto's coming in. Only time of the year I'm glad to see him coming in lol.

Sucks Sun Sports isn't airing this game in HD. We even got teased (by Tommy I think) by it in the opening lol. Since I'm a Yankees fan 1st (and Marlins fan 2nd) I won't be posting much here during these games.

 

West definitely looked intimated by the Yanks his first time around. It was also nice seeing the Yankees jump over West since they didn't do that at all against the Nats new pitchers they haven't seen before. Looks like West settled down a bit till this inning, now runners on 2nd and 3rd no out.

 

Yay! Pinto's coming in. Only time of the year I'm glad to see him coming in lol.

 

You're the 1 Millionth post on MB.com

You win the free colonoscopy!!

hello im sean west of the Florida Marlins

I dont throw strike

I give up runs

and Im not ready to pitch in the majors

 

please join me in screwing the marlins from making the playoffs in 2009 mlb season

hello im sean west of the Florida Marlins

I dont throw strike

I give up runs

and Im not ready to pitch in the majors

 

please join me in screwing the marlins from making the playoffs in 2009 mlb season

 

 

Go away. Where were you when he was actually pitching well?

ive been here the whole time threw good and bad.

 

 

Yeah, and were you posting good things then? Sean West is the least of our problems right now. Maybe if we scored some runs, that 5-spot the Yanks put up wouldn't be so bad right now.

ive been here the whole time threw good and bad.

 

 

Yeah, and were you posting good things then? Sean West is the least of our problems right now. Maybe if we scored some runs, that 5-spot the Yanks put up wouldn't be so bad right now.

 

 

not much good going on right now other than pinto comming in and getting out of a jam and I was the one saying the marlins need to step it up with risp in the boston series

offense really needs to step up. are bullpen has been amazing lately but if we are going to contend we gotta score runs

I'm beginning to think this is the worst offensive team the Marlins have put out in years. I don't know if the stats back that up but I don't remember being this frustrated with the offense in a long long time.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.