Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/11 Post Game

Featured Replies

a f***ing joke.....4 back now....hermida has 3 rbi dissappear.....3 straight games with bad starting pitching.....the marlins always go into the break badly.

 

cant say how much we need a win tomorrow and a phillies loss!!

1 run in two games. Pathetic! And to top it all off, the Phagies came back from 4 runs in the 9th. :banghead Hopefully they'll get their head out of their ass tomorrow and win.

a f***ing joke.....4 back now....hermida has 3 rbi dissappear.....3 straight games with bad starting pitching.....the marlins always go into the break badly.

 

cant say how much we need a win tomorrow and a phillies loss!!

 

 

4 back isn't as bad as you make it seem.

a f***ing joke.....4 back now....hermida has 3 rbi dissappear.....3 straight games with bad starting pitching.....the marlins always go into the break badly.

 

cant say how much we need a win tomorrow and a phillies loss!!

 

 

4 back isn't as bad as you make it seem.

 

It is if the Phillies actually start getting hot and play like last year's championship team. Plus, the Braves are right behind.

a f***ing joke.....4 back now....hermida has 3 rbi dissappear.....3 straight games with bad starting pitching.....the marlins always go into the break badly.

 

cant say how much we need a win tomorrow and a phillies loss!!

 

 

4 back isn't as bad as you make it seem.

 

It is if the Phillies actually start getting hot and play like last year's championship team. Plus, the Braves are right behind.

 

I'm not seeing signs of that happening.

Anyways, get a win tomorrow...there's a big 4 game series coming up against those Phillies next weekend.

I've said I'd be happy if we were at most4 back at the break maybe 5. Right now it looks like we will be. I didn't get to watch this game and will probably miss the rest this week. However I'll be following with gameday on my laptop or phone and last time I did that a few weeks ago the fish played better so I hope they do it again. Oh yeah how do the phils keep winning? I see them losig early on then I see a final score and they always seem to get the W.

that series vs phy is going to series of season we cannot allow phy to take series unless we want to be 5 game out or more first let take sunday game gooo rest for three days and be ready to kick ass

what is east team record on west coast trip???

 

 

 

I'm guessing "east team" is the Marlins...so, 2-4.

what is east team record on west coast trip???

 

 

 

I'm guessing "east team" is the Marlins...so, 2-4.

i was asking how have phy,mets,nat done on west coast this season and overall i think nl east team donot do well on west coast

I could tell we wouldn't win this game early on. We have a first and 2nd no one out and Cody of all people doesnt get the runner over, plus the fact that West was pitching, and you knew this one was over.

 

This offense needs a bat badly. I cant remember the last time i saw a team so inconsistent on offense and so helpless against the changeup.

what is east team record on west coast trip???

 

 

 

I'm guessing "east team" is the Marlins...so, 2-4.

i was asking how have phy,mets,nat done on west coast this season and overall i think nl east team donot do well on west coast

 

I know. It seems like we never win on the road against any teams past the central time zone. lol.

I could tell we wouldn't win this game early on. We have a first and 2nd no one out and Cody of all people doesnt get the runner over, plus the fact that West was pitching, and you knew this one was over.

 

This offense needs a bat badly. I cant remember the last time i saw a team so inconsistent on offense and so helpless against the changeup.

 

 

By and large the same offense as last year with the same problems as last year.

Exactly, and its been this way since '06. Im not quite sure how Presley still has a job.

unlucky night for hermida

 

need JJ to pitch a gem tommorrow and get out of town with the split

Exactly, and its been this way since '06. Im not quite sure how Presley still has a job.

 

 

This has got to be one of the most overrated notions in baseball. You ever consider that the offense is inconsistent because it happens to be comrpised of several inconsistent hitters?

Also, I am not sure if one bat is going to make an inconsistent offense into a consistent one, cause no one is consistent all the time, they go into slumps, etc. The big takeaway for me though over these last two games is the pitching. Aren't the D-backs supposed to be on the below average side offensively? Giving up these many runs is much more deflating than lack of runs.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.