Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8/20 Marlins @ Astros

Featured Replies

  • Author

Damn, all to Pence.

 

The streak is looking to be in jeopardy....

unbelievable. I swear, me on this website is bad luck. I come back on and all of a sudden we're getting NO runs!

  • Author

unbelievable. I swear, me on this website is bad luck. I come back on and all of a sudden we're getting NO runs!

 

 

Hmmm.....Baker did have a pretty bad game last night.....

  • Author

I can't wait for the team to leave Houston.....

unbelievable. I swear, me on this website is bad luck. I come back on and all of a sudden we're getting NO runs!

 

 

Hmmm.....Baker did have a pretty bad game last night.....

 

You're right! And Now look at Johnson!!!! :crying

  • Author

Half-way through the game, offense isn't doing anything.......

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.