Spring Training 3/15 - 3/21 Games

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Volstad was pulled in top of 3rd after walking 4th batter of game. Badenhop replaced him.

Stanton hits HR #3 to make 4-3 Twins in 3rd.

Volstad was pulled in top of 3rd after walking 4th batter of game. Badenhop replaced him.

Stanton hits HR #3 to make 4-3 Twins in 3rd.

Man...I wonder if Maybin struggles to start the year, if they'll bring up Stanton. putting on a clinic so far this spring.

The Wednesday and Friday games are on FSFlorida, I think.

Sweet.

Stanton is ripping. I especially love that 2 of his 3 homers are oppo, it means hes staying back on the ball. Gotta see the highlight to tell what kinda pitch it was.

Mike Stanton is making a strong case every day. Liriano is a quality pitcher. I don't think he'll stay up here but he's been performing!

Stanton also struck out 3 times today

When it comes to Stanton, you take the good with the bad (massive power with high strike out numbers).

As I said, expect him to be a better version of Mark Reynolds.

I say keep Stanton up here as long as possible until he HAS TO go down and then after the arbtration date thing bring him up if hes killing in Jax. By killing i mean his great power with over .280 and a good bb/k ratio

Tomorrow at 1ET the game will be on MLBN.

Edit: it will be the game at the Braves. Forgot we played a split squad tomorrow.

Crap, I won't be home until like 3:30 and most of the good players will be out already. I really want to see Heyward play, but I'm not looking forward to him being in our division for the next 5 years (at the least).

Tomorrow at 1ET the game will be on MLBN.

Edit: it will be the game at the Braves. Forgot we played a split squad tomorrow.

Crap, I won't be home until like 3:30 and most of the good players will be out already. I really want to see Heyward play, but I'm not looking forward to him being in our division for the next 5 years (at the least).

Yeah I won't be home till around 8 tonight :(