Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

May 16th Mets at Marlins

Featured Replies

Wow! What a shot!!!

 

Anyway, I came back to ask if someone can take over the Post Game Thread duties for me today. HOPEFULLY WE KEEP THE LEAD!!!

There's our Rookie of The Year, folks. Amazing.

 

I don't think I've yelled so hard with joy at a baseball game in years, but I really screamed out a "YES!" after Coghlan did that.

 

Amazing AB.

I can breathe again...for a little while...

 

 

Heh, that is so true.

 

I just want this game to be over and for us to win.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.