September 14, 201016 yr Florida WR Rainey was arrested today for 3rd Degree Felony. He has 1 TD so far this season and had 7 last year. Why do some student athletes do the dumbest things?
September 14, 201016 yr Iowa vs Arizona should be host to Gameday but they are in Auburn instead. Man am I worried about this game. My hawks are the better team.. but they have a terrible record playing out west.
September 15, 201016 yr Author Florida WR Rainey was arrested today for 3rd Degree Felony. He has 1 TD so far this season and had 7 last year. Why do some student athletes do the dumbest things? How many arrests is that now in like the past year or two? Is it over a hundred yet?
September 15, 201016 yr Florida WR Rainey was arrested today for 3rd Degree Felony. He has 1 TD so far this season and had 7 last year. Why do some student athletes do the dumbest things? How many arrests is that now in like the past year or two? Is it over a hundred yet? UF? Probably in the 20's by now.
September 15, 201016 yr The 3rd degree felony was "aggravated stalking", with a text saying "time to die bitch u and ur???" My question...what was the rest of it supposed to say? But the truth remains, it wasn't a very smart thing for the kid to do. I'm going to put on my orange and blue glasses and claim concussion-induced behavior?
September 15, 201016 yr I think they should give it to Young. He was second in voting and a lot of people felt he should have won. Plus they won the NC. I don't see a problem with VY getting it
September 15, 201016 yr The 3rd degree felony was "aggravated stalking", with a text saying "time to die bitch u and ur???" My question...what was the rest of it supposed to say? But the truth remains, it wasn't a very smart thing for the kid to do. I'm going to put on my orange and blue glasses and claim concussion-induced behavior? I also heard he text something almost as stupid after the police had left/just got there. And didn't he like plead not guilty? Don't you think it may be a good idea if the football staff administer a "stupid/dumb/common sense" test before they get on the team? It's unbelievable how many arrests they have had.
September 15, 201016 yr I think they should give it to Young. He was second in voting and a lot of people felt he should have won. Plus they won the NC. I don't see a problem with VY getting it But the comment I heard was it wasn't even close in the voting. Either leave it empty or put an * behind Bush's name like they are doing for Bonds, etc., in baseball
September 15, 201016 yr the voting wasnt close but a lot of people put in their votes very very early. after the NC game, i have a feeling it would have been adifferent story.
September 15, 201016 yr I think they should give it to Young. He was second in voting and a lot of people felt he should have won. Plus they won the NC. I don't see a problem with VY getting it But the comment I heard was it wasn't even close in the voting. Either leave it empty or put an * behind Bush's name like they are doing for Bonds, etc., in baseball I'd rather have that but I mean an * should be for players that cheated or used PED's Reggie didn't cheat he just broke a non physical , non football related rule and took what was offered to him, many players do it and don't get caught, he did and unfortunately he did get caught. Also Reggie has something I don't ever see VY getting and thats a Super Bowl Ring.
September 16, 201016 yr UF is a joke, while Miami has (almost) no arrests and one of the highest football graduation rates in the FBS. Have I mentioned how much I despise Ohio State? In addition to robbing us of a championship with referee BS, they beat us again. And the f*n Jets wasted a 2nd round pick on Mike bleeping Nugent and a top 10 pick on Vernon Gholston, both of whom have been total busts. And of course Nugent looked good on Sunday for some other team
September 16, 201016 yr Author Honsetly, who's actually going to say that Reggie Bush didn't win the Heisman in 2005? I just think these types of penalties are so pointless. It's like when the NCAA decided to make FSU forfeit their victories from the 2006 and 2007 seasons. Has anyone ever heard someone say that Florida State went 0-13 in those two seasons? Of course not. If the NCAA actually wanted to make a statement, they should have done something such as trying to file charges against Bush, or make the penalties against USC much harsher.
September 16, 201016 yr No reason to post this other than I hate Randy Shannon.. he's now 14-18 vs. BCS conference teams.
September 17, 201016 yr This is more about 2011 college football, but FAU's new on campus stadium was finally approved today. Construction starts in October and will take about 12 months. This project has taken almost as long as the Marlins stadium to get done, so it's very good news for the Owls, who have been playing in the absolute worst FBS stadium in the country in Lockhart. It's 30,000 seats and has a view of the ocean from the suite level.
September 17, 201016 yr Anyone that knows about FIU's football program: Has it even remotely improved? I feel like it never will lol
September 17, 201016 yr the voting wasnt close but a lot of people put in their votes very very early. after the NC game, i have a feeling it would have been adifferent story. Why does everybody keep saying Vince Young? What about Leinart? If Bush wasn't a finalist, alot of his votes would've gone to Leinart probably. I really don't care either way. It just bother's me that nobody is considering Leinart. And I have no respect for this award anyway since its grossly over hyped and has strayed very far away from its roots.
September 18, 201016 yr Vince Young threw for over 3,000 yards AND rushed for over a thousand with 38 total TDs...Leinart was very good that year, but not that good.
September 18, 201016 yr the voting wasnt close but a lot of people put in their votes very very early. after the NC game, i have a feeling it would have been adifferent story. Why does everybody keep saying Vince Young? What about Leinart? If Bush wasn't a finalist, alot of his votes would've gone to Leinart probably. I really don't care either way. It just bother's me that nobody is considering Leinart. And I have no respect for this award anyway since its grossly over hyped and has strayed very far away from its roots. Well mainly because VY finished 2nd in the voting.
September 18, 201016 yr If VT goes to 0-3, does that put Boise back to square 1? If they and Miami both run the table from here on out and its between Boise and them for the 2nd spot inthe national championship game who gets the spot? UM's SOS will still be much better than Boises.
September 18, 201016 yr If VT goes to 0-3, does that put Boise back to square 1? If they and Miami both run the table from here on out and its between Boise and them for the 2nd spot inthe national championship game who gets the spot? UM's SOS will still be much better than Boises. They went back to square 1 when VT lost to JMU.
September 18, 201016 yr So nervous for my hawks game tonight.. ASU now favored by 2 after a lot of vegas betting on 'Zona. 6 more hours Wisconsin looking pretty awful vs ASU... Michigan defense looked sloppy vs UMass. OSU looking good. MSU vs. ND tonight.. I think MSU wins and wins big.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.